Our Kittens

I forgot to mention yesterday, but I recently created an Instagram account where I will be posting Fairy Tail AMV's that I have created!

Feel free to follow me on it, username is ft.x777

Thanks! Now on to the story!

[Fairy Tail belongs to the lovely Hiro Mashima, not me :) ]

---

[Gray POV]

The darkness left the room as soon as it came, it was strange.

All the guys looked around, ready to fight off whatever created the darkness but nothing was there.

"Is everyone good?" I called out and the answers were just grunts but everyone seemed normal and okay.

That's weird... 

The rest of the night was filled with alcohol, relaxing, brawling, complaining about family life, Natsu passing out after a drinking contest with Laxus.

Everyone forgot about the weird darkness that had appeared.

NEXT DAY

I woke up at the guild that was, like normal, super loud and crazy.

How did I get from the bar to here..?

"Gray-sama! You've finally woken up! I dragged you from the bar last night!" Juvia shook me then squeezed me almost to death.

"Yep.. I'm really awake.." I answered, struggling to breathe, "Juvia... I need air.."

She immediately jumped back and started apologizing frantically. I looked at her and smiled, waiting for her to notice.

She took a couple seconds but smiled right back as soon as she saw.

Works every time..

I guess I was the last to wake up because I saw Natsu eating with Nashi giggling on his lap and Lucy playing a board game with Luke.

Gajeel and Levy were talking at the bar while Emma was forcing Rosemary to play with her. 

Erza and Jellal were in the library with Reiki.

Nova was playing around with her lightning magic, partially frustrated that she hasn't figured out her demon magic yet. Mira was smiling at everyone happily, glaring at Nova from time to time.

What a weird guild..

As soon as I finished that thought, I started feeling really sick, it was different from a hang over. I could handle it till I started to feel immense pain in my gut. 

I collapsed. 

[Lucy POV]

"NATSU!" 

Nashi started crying as soon as Natsu fell on his side, fainting.

I picked her up and looked around to see all the guys had collapsed.

"Take them to the infirmary!" I heard Erza shout from the library entrance.

TIME SKIP

After what felt like forever, we got them all up to the infirmary..

And Natsu said I was heavy...

"Levy, Mira, Erza, have you found anything yet?" I asked as I watched Nashi sleep next to Natsu, their pink hair matching, blond Luke was sitting on my lap with a worried expression.

"Not yet" All three say in unison as they skim through pages. Levy had her book in one hand as she brushed through Emma's hair. She was peacefully sleeping on her lap.

"They might've passed out from all the drinking" Mira states as Nova was listening to music from her fathers headphones, something that he made sure to not let her touch.

Erza asks if Reiki or Rosemary has found anything in their books, they both shook their heads as they concentrated. 

"Wendy is anything working?" 

"No-!"

Poof~

"Oh my god" I deadpan as I see a small, fluffy, pink kitten where Natsu was laying, "You have got to be kidding me.." I sigh and pick up the cat.

As I walked out, all of us girls sigh loudly and mumble, "Our Kittens..."

Happy couldn't stop giggling the entire way home.

I mean... I couldn't either...

Natsu was too adorable.

We both knew he hated being called that.

I'm excited about this..

---

Short but... good?

Idk, comment, give me thoughts, ideas, ANYTHING!

I happily read all of them!

Will try to post another chapter soon!