Blackstone and Broken Things by MeganLockhart

Sequel to The Black Knight It was nothing but a marriage of convenience, where wealth, and title came together in a more agreeable manner than their unwilling parties did. Nathan Belgray The Duke of Clearshire had never considered marriage to his child bride Annabel Swiftlett, a girl of just seventeen and ten years his junior, nor had Anna ever thought of Nathan in such a manner. Yet, their respective families saw the match and smiled with clever cunning and cold calculating vengeance. For nearly ten years the two have shared the title husband and wife, and for ten years they had gone without one look at the other. Nate often attending to business in places unknown, while Anna is left in the country and to her own devices. It isn't until Nate receives the startling news that his wife is with child, that he was driven to see the woman he had all but abandoned nearly a decade before. And it isn't until he returns to Anna that he discovers the truth of the woman he married all those years ago.

~

'Did I just read sequel???' YES MY FRIEND YOU DID. If you haven't checked out the first book then you just... should. No questions asked get out and just read. READ. I mainly admire the drama put in here :) Nothing as good as some drama to spice up your Wattpad life ^_^