Puck You by glitterANDgold

Grace Gillman and Sebastian Evans have more in common than they think. Not only do they love hockey and live to tear up the ice, but they also hate each other with a passion. More importantly, both Grace and Sebastian are humiliated by the attraction they feel towards one another. After all, you’re not supposed to have the hots for your sworn enemy… Since tryouts, Sebastian has resented the girl that could threaten his spot as number one player on the hockey team. Grace, on the other hand, can’t stand that her captain is a sexist, arrogant, womanizer. Can the two teammates make it through the hockey season without killing each other?

~

Wow, I love a good book where any misogynistic characteristics get crushed a little bit <4. Read for something original, literally haven't heard of this idea before! Props to the author for making it a fresh idea! (I'm so sorry I used the word fresh. Don't even ask why. Just try not to be too scared of my hip language which is in with all the young people. I'm probably younger than you don't worry, I know what is hip and fresh.)

Oh and i've recently becoming more obsessed with some nice healthy doses of romance and teen fiction... So heads up for the books which are coming. Happy day-after Valentine's Day.

Check out the author too! She's got some great teen fiction which could last for hours :) Go stalk her, in a good way, love her books!

Update: Back on reading this, I have realised that my heart has become a <4. That was uh just to outline my excitement.