On the Line by EvaNite

Lexie Gable has dreams like every other twenty four year old woman - a good job she likes and a steady boyfriend. Instead she's single, lives alone and works as a sex line operator called Chastity, fulfilling every man's dirty dreams while her own fall further from her grasp. It's not her dream job, but it pays the bills. When her neighbour, the attractive (not to mention available), successful businessman, Sebastien Michaels accidentally answers a 'work' call, she finds herself being blackmailed into being his 'girlfriend' for his sister's wedding. Sex line operator, fake girlfriend - Lexie is tired of pretending to be something she's not. Will someone finally notice the real Lexie hiding beneath these personas, or will she forever be known as Chastity?

~

Imagine though. Let's put this into a situation we might find ourselves in... Crush is standing there. Your phone falls out and he/she picks it up. You were in the middle of calling your mum and she tells you that she'll get the jumbo period pads you wanted. Sorry any male readers, i'm sure you all have those days too ;) (NOT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE PERIODS THAT YOU... Never mind i'm just gonna shut up... D:)