Forbidden Royal by mandymuch

Forbidden Royal "My name is Nico, and I'm here under the order of the King of Bogaria to bring you home." Prince Collin Nicolas is not happy at his father's request to return the future Queen of Oseriana back home. Shouldn't his brother, the one that is about to marry the Princess, be doing that? However he cannot say no to the King so he accepts to do as he is ordered, even if the princess gets under his skin like no one ever has. Princess Abigail has been living in secret in the United States to protect herself again any threats. Over the years she has gotten used to the free lifestyle of a commoner and is hesitant to return home, especially with a man that unnerves her like no other. Due the the circumstances in which they meet again, the Princess believes Nico to be in charge is security and he isn't very quick to correct her. Will these two royals make it back home safely from external threats, or will they soon find that the biggest threat they face is each other?

~

This book is so amazing that I should just apologise to you and offer my help in this sad time because I recommended a book with only four chapters. I'm so sorry, this never meant to happen but it's a lesson in life kids (I'm probably younger than you) so grab life by the tits and milk it. (DID I ACTUALLY TYPE THAT I'M SO SORRY THIS SUDDENLY BECAME REALLY NOT PG SORRY KIDS who are probably older than me.)