All the Wrong Reasons by jerileekaye

Adrienne prides herself for being smart, snob, prim and proper.  She doesn’t go against the rules of society and refuse to even take a shot of Tequila.  In other words:  Conservative.  Boring.

Instead of having fun and letting her spirit run free, she spent almost all her life trying to gain her mother’s approval, measuring up to her sister’s greatness, and proving herself worthy of her boyfriend’s love and attention.  She’s been lying to everybody, including herself, about who she really was.

But no matter what she does, she just can’t seem to live up to their expectations.

And then she got fed up and decided to let loose.  Just one night.  She left her eyeglasses, flat shoes, long skirt and knit sweater behind.

In heels and a dress that accented her long legs and curves, she went to a club by herself and decided to find out what it was like to have a good time and to not care about what other people say or think.

Her night couldn’t even be more perfect when Justin Adams, the city’s most sought after bachelor, a.k.a. most notorious playboy fell prey to the charms she didn’t even know she possessed.

Justin was every girl’s dream boat, including her friends’ and coworkers’.  But he is rumoured to be a no strings attached type of guy.  He doesn’t date and doesn’t do relationships.  So Adrienne thought after that night, she didn’t have to deal with him again.  Her secret was safe with him.

But what she didn’t know is that, once she lets her spirit loose, it would be difficult for her to bottle it all up again. 

The old her can’t even tell a lie to her friends.  The new her, however, didn’t just go on a one night stand with a stranger, she even allowed him to turn it into a full-blown secret affair.  In the eyes of her friends and family, she has a boyfriend named Troy.  But within the walls of her bedroom, she belonged to Justin.

Soon Adrienne realized there was more to her than what she allows to show.  And that she was doing things and living her life for all the right intentions… but for all the wrong reasons.

~

READREADREADREAD! Wow Adrienne sticking up for herself is satifying as hell woah. Kim or more, the mother needs to be destroyed and be pushed off a cliff and be slapped and be dumped and I hope Kim loses everything and her dad divorces the crazy b*tch. I want to slap them both and shove them into a pool of sharks with a condom over Kim's head because the crazy two shouldn't exist. Gah.