Chapter 27: Don't confess

Lena's Pov:

To say that I wanted to knock myself out was an understatement because Katya kept teasing me and Yulia, who was probably blushing just as badly as I was by this point. Just how the hell did my sister and everyone else seem to know I had a crush on Yulia when I doubt that Yulia herself even noticed? 

had Yulia noticed? Please God, don't let her have noticed!

"Lena, it didn't take you this long to ask out Anna!" 

Katya stated, causing me to really want to strangle her.

"Get out of here you stupid little monkey!" 

I yelled, only to get laughed at by my retreating younger sister.

An awkward silence surrounded us then and I noticed how she shifted uncomfortably. 

"Lena, is what she keeps saying true?" 

she finally asked, causing my heart to jump into my throat 

what do I say? Do I lie to her? Do I tell her the truth?  What will she do?

I felt myself start to panic until she sighed and closed her eyes, leaning back into the couch.

"Just answer the question. I'm not going to freak out."

she stated her voice void of everything.

"yes."

the word had left my mouth before my brain could kick in to stop it, though she just sighed and smirked.

"Then I have my own confession to make...." she stated, taking a deep breath before stating 

"I've started having feelings for you as well....when it started I don't know but I know that it was driving me crazy."

She stated with a bashful grin.