{5}

Namjoon: did you finish the introduction video Jimin?

Jiminie♥️: I'm working on it now
Jiminie♥️: was the trailer good?

Namjoon: please hurry with the video I need it by tomorrow

Jinnie👑: Joonie don't you think you're being a little harsh and dependent on Jimin?

Namjoon: no
Namjoon: Jimin is just here to make videos and complete tasks that I give him
Namjoon: you understand that right Jimin?

Jiminie♥️: yes

Suga💀: wow

Jiminie♥️: Yoongi will you call me???

Suga💀: yeah of course
Suga💀: why tho?

Jiminie♥️: I wanna talk and I like the song I put as your ringtone

Suga💀: k I'll call

------

"Hey Jiminie what's u-"

"Yoongi please don't get yourself in trouble for my sake".

"What do you mean"?

"I know you've become protective over me I'm not stupid and I know you were going to go off on Namjoon you have no filter. I'd rather you not get kicked out of Bangtan before we've even started".

"He was being rude Jimin! Do you expect me to just sit there and allow him to disrespect you like that"?!

"Yes! It doesn't matter to me Yoongi! I understand that I'm only on this channel to do the editing and everything! That's why he asked me to join"!

"You couldn't possibly be able to just accept that! Don't you want to do more for the channel than to just be Namjoon's slave. He runs the channel he should be the one to do all of this"!

"I'm thankful that you care that much about my spot in this channel but I've known from the beginning that this is what I'm on the channel for. Namjoon has just recently become a Youtuber and his editing skills aren't the best. Please don't take offense to this, but all the other members aren't the best at editing. Yours is pretty good don't get me wrong, but I know I am the best at editing Youtube videos".

"Well we all know that! But you shouldn't have to do everything by yourself"!

"I'm happy you're worried about me, but I'm completely fine".

"Two days ago you had a breakdown over the phone Jimin! You couldn't possibly think I would believe you're okay".

"If accidentally blowing up on the phone when talking to you, meant that you would constantly be worried about my well being... I can assure you it won't happen again. I need to focus on this video now. Bye".