{7}

"YOU CALL AT THE WORST TIMES DO YOU KNOW THAT"?!

"jiminie..."

"Yoongi?! Are you crying?! What's wrong"?!

"I... I need to tell you something".

"You can tell me anything what's wrong"?

"I-I think I might like Hoseok..."

"W-what"?

"He's so sweet and very caring. I really truly think I like him..."

"You're telling me this because...?"

"I'm confused... I'm not suppose to like another member you know? B-but he treats me so amazing. I-I want to be with him. Would you help me"?

"I've never been in a relationship before and I've never been interested in another person so I don't really know what to tell you".

"Just help me prove to him that I want to be with him. He gets jealous over our friendship you know? He thinks you like me".

"oh uhm I-I don't but honestly you might be better at asking Jin or Namjoon about this. They've been dating for like five years or something".

"But I trust you with this".

"I can't do anything I don't know how the heck to help you".

"Whatever Jimin forget I asked you".

"Wait Yoongi I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I didn't mean to upset you please forgive me I'm so sorry. Please I'm sorry".

"Jimin oh my god this was for the prank video I'm recording it early so it would work please don't cry".

"I fucking hate you".

"You love me".

"Get ready for that cactus up your ass".