Twilight Chapter 14 (Bella's Gone)

The next morning, I had already gone and got Riley her breakfast. When we came back, we found out from Alice that she went down with us, and was going to use the bathroom before she ate. We headed downstairs and found the only bathroom down there. Riley grabbed her phone which she saw and checked the phone calls. All the recent ones were from the same person, and it wasn't Charlie.

Riley noticed a message was left from a caller, and listened to it. It was Renee calling out to Bella. Afterwards, was James's voice.

"Bella, I just wanted to call back saying that I really do hope that you won't try anything. I know how valuable your mother is to you. Besides if you don't come to me, I will kill not only your mother, but your little sister-" Riley dropped the phone and it shattered, making it so we weren't able to listen to the message.

"James has renee, he threatened to kill her if she doesn't come to him. And if she still doesn't come, he said that he would kill me." She starting sobbing, and I felt like I could do nothing to protect her. She's so veritable right now.

"Don't worry, I'll contact Carlisle and Edward. They will get here soon enough with everyone, then we will save Bella."

"But what if they aren't in time to save her?" She asks, not ready to loose her older sister.

"Don't worry, we will be."