Twilight Chapter 17 (Prom)

Alice made me promise that I would go to prom tonight. I don't know why she would want me to go. I don't feel like doing anything, all because Riley yelled at me. Emmett is teasing me about how 'bad' I have it for her, and I know that I do have it bad. I feel like I love her, and that I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.

Alice dragged me onto the dance floor, and made me dance with her. I felt some jealousy, and I turn and see Riley standing there looking at us. She turns and leaves, I rush over and grab her wrist.

"Hey." I say to her.

"Hey."

"I was wondering if you would like to dance." I ask. I know how much she likes to dance.

"Oh, no. I don't dance, I mean, I don't dance partner dancing."

"I'll lead you though it." She let me drag her to the dance floor, where people were staring at us. I don't care though, I'll get to dance with my mate.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you last time I saw you." Riley apologized to me.

"It's fine. You used to to be ignored by your father, you should know that we would never do that to you. I wouldn't do that to you."

"What do you mean?" She doesn't get it, does she?

"Isn't it obvious? I love you."

"No, you can't. No one does, why wou-" I cut her off by kissing her. I can't help but to do it. For the rest of the night, it's filled with kisses, and dancing. The perfect night.