Song of My People

Walking towards a village, are our heroes. Olga, Rufus, Frosch, Rogue, and Y/n, trudge their way along the dirt path, cursing their guild master for wimping out.

"I swear, if Sting is just relaxing in the pool, I'ma gonna kill him!" Olga groans in the blistering heat.

"I am baffled as to why we were requested by name for this." Rufus whines following the skipping h/c girl in front of them. In her arms is the frog-loving exceed, and both are happy to be alive.

Rogue pulls out the quest paper and reads it aloud blandly. "Help us, oh great tigers, we are celebrating the great feast of *mispronounces* Git 'Er Dun! and have forgotten where we put the lyrics to our people's song! Please, hurry! May the great Druxy give you fleet of foot."

"Um...what's druxy exactly?" Olga turns to Rufus, the walking search engine. Sighing, the masked man puts away his book before answering, but Y/n interrupted with the answer. "Druxy is actually an adjective. It means something is whole on the outside but rotten on the inside. Usually used to describe timber, and the decaying away in the heartwood."

"Fro thinks so too!"

Rogue smirks at Rufus, being very proud that his mate is highly intelligent. Stopping suddenly, he holds out his arm to halt the others, only to feel something soft grasped in his hand. Rogue heard Olga and Rufus gasp in fear, before the two could feel their souls leaving their bodies momentarily when the dragon slayer squeezed whatever it was a few times.

Was this an accident like last time? Well, yes at first, but Rogue continued to squeeze with a bit more added pressure. A wantonly, gasping moan rang quietly in his ears, before he withdrew his hand, standing tense with blood dripping from his nose. Slowly turning around, Rogue saw the flush on Y/n's unamused face.

"What is with you and boobs?" Y/n asks while covering precious little Frosch's ears. "W-well, I-I...you se-se-see. It's ju-just that, whenIrealizeditwasyourbreastIhadtofollowmyurgesasa Man!" Rogue finally was able to get out.

"Ok, all I heard was something about being a man. But I don't think that makes you a man. It makes you a boy who doesn't know how to play with them correctly, yet." Y/n's Cheshire grin, in way, was slightly terrifying. Finally freeing Frosch's ears, as she walk ahead, proud of herself for getting away with teasing him for a change.

At Fairy Tail
"Ever, your lovah keeps sneezing!! Right babies!?"

Sneezing! Sneezing! Sneezing! Sneezing!
Lovah! Lovah! Lovah! Lovah! Lovah! Lovah!

"Bixlow!!! Fairy Magic Leprechaun Gun!"

"Ooo!!! FIGHT!!"

"Flaming ass of doom, heading your way!"

"Karyu no Hoko!"

Back With You(2nd POV)
Rogue stood there, a finger in the air, mouth wide open, and a nose bleed that only intensified, sending him into a failed backflip. Olga and Rufus stood over and looked down at him, grinning. "Lucky man!" Olga cheered. "I do envy you sometimes, but then I remember all the ladies vying for my attention. But I'm glad to see you're more open with people now." Rufus remarks, as Rogue jumped up and ran after you. He blocked your path, putting an index finger up to his lips.