Uninvited Guests 1.2

Rogue stares at the intruders invading his home, but a single pout from Y/n is more than enough to keep them from freezing to death. First his best friend and guild master visited uninvited with Yukino and Lector, and now it's Team Natsu. Eating his food, stealing Y/n's attention away from him, at least he has Frosch.

Looking to his left, his eyes widen in shock. Where the frog-suited exceed had seated itself only minutes earlier, now lay empty of its former occupant. Rogue glares down at the mug of hot cocoa as if it said something offensive. A smile suddenly appears on his face when he remembers the reason Y/n gave him for buying it in the first place.

Flashback

Y/n blushes as Rogue looks at the random gift for no significant reason in his hands. A dragon mug. He never knew these even existed, and how Y/n even got her hands on one would be anyone's guess. But he smiles and thanks her.

"But what made you think of me?"

She giggles adorably, eyes squinting and lips pulled back showing off her pretty smile, before replying to his question.

"Because...I well you're a dragon slayer? I don't know, but I bought it just for you because I love you."

End of Flashback

Rogue felt a pounding in his chest as downed the specialty drink. Standing up, he walks over and up to Y/n from behind. Rogue sneakily wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer against his side. Smiling in content, he is suddenly overly aware by the bombardment of awkward silence.

Giving each and every single one of his guests a confused look, he then turns to his sweet Y/n, asking, "ok, what'd I do?"

Y/n returns his look of confusion and shrugs not knowing the answer to his question.

Lucy releases a loud girlish squeal with Yukino and Erza, while the guys just let out a collective sigh of amusement. Only Natsu and the exceeds are watching the scene; Natsu in boredom and the cats in curiosity. It was Lucy who provided the sought-after answer, bringing red hues to the engaged couples cheeks.

"You already act as if you've been married for a year now about to announce the news of a baby."

Silence.

"You mean..."

"Does Bisca know?"

Hoping to clear up any and all confusion, Y/n waves her hands rapidly in front of herself.

"No baby! Not yet!"

Cue a loud excited Lucy and a bright red-faced Yukino. Sting grinned in mischief and with the lecherous glint of a professional pervert, before chuckling alongside the giggling of the two female Fairies.

"So you've actually...oh my! How bold Y/n-sama." Yukino mutters quietly.

"I'm so jealous! I've never had a boyfriend!!!" Lucy moaned pitifully for her nonexistent love-life.

"Wah bah oh bah wah wah..." Erza uttered nonsensically, speaking purely in baby babble, cheeks tinted pink. Questions filled her head of whether or not, Y/n felt like any of the main heroines in her "special" late night readings. While steam pours from her ears at the thought of being in such intimate scenes with a certain blue-haired wizard fugitive with a hot face tattoo.

"What was she like?" Sting snickered aloud.

Red.

All Rogue saw was red, as he hands Y/n his mug. He cracks his knuckles with his head bowed and eyes shadowed over, a malicious smirk playing on his lips.

Sting backs away slowly, looking for any and all escapes.

"So Sting. Ever hear the one about the perverted friend?"

"Uh no."

"Well it's about your gruesome death!!!!"

Loud girlish screams of terror were reported to have been heard during a freak blizzard. So high-pitched that those who heard it wouldn't believe they came from a certain blond dragon slayer guild master.