Not So Normal Day

It's the perfect day today. Rogue opens the door to the guild for you, like a perfect gentleman. He pampered you this morning by making you breakfast in bed. Frosch is confused as to why his friend is acting this way. You're suspicious too. Something is up, and you're going to find out what is afoot.

Lector's POV
Sneaky tiptoes, tiptoe, tiptoe.

After being asked by Y/n, I cleverly follow Rogue into the storage house. Wait are those....is something I don't know going on here?

"Lector come on out. The jig is up."

When did he get behind me!?
"Sting-kun!!!!"

3rd POV
Y/n sent Lector on a mission not too long ago, and haven't heard back from the little spy. There went Plan A.

Unaware of the danger approaching from behind her, Y/n ponders on what to do now. Suddenly a hand is placed on her shoulder, and caught her by surprise. On instinct, she lets out a Siren's Screech, and after the dust settles, Sting is crying on the floor.

"Note to self: never sneak up behind Y/n..." The young, loudmouth guild master groans in agonizing pain. As soon as Sting recovers, he turns to speak important business with Y/n, when at that exact moment the guild doors are smashed open by a giant tree. In runs a giddy Sherry and Shelia, and taking an arm each, they steal away the paper/ancient knowledge magic mage.

Rogue walks out from behind a corner with a grin. "Right on schedule." The shadow-eating slayer snickers.

Time Skip

"Why are we at Sorcerer's Weekly's photo studio?"

Yep, that's where Y/n is at this exact moment in time. Sherry pulled the h/c-haired girl into a dressing room, as Sherria talks with Jason.

After the quick change, Y/n is leaning up against a "wall", with red, yellow, and orange leaves falling from a "tree," she's dressed in a flowy top, jeans, heeled boots, and a scarf and hat set. One set is going to be in a dramatic black and white series, while the other is going to be in full color.

Sherry and Sherria frown, not completely happy with the setting, before Sherry's eyes pop open and she grins. Walking over to Jason and whispering in his ear, he eagerly nods in agreement to her idea.

2nd POV
As you're lying on your stomach on a bed that screams "wealth" and "gonna get lucky tonight boys," you glare over at the two cousins ordering lunch.

Look, here you are in a revealing, obsidian, silky, nightie and they're just sitting there comfy.

"Get the other two dressed up! This is gonna get coool!" Jason orders two interns, who nod and drag the pinknettes into the dressing room. Your smile couldn't get any more mischievous, as the playing field was leveled.

*SNAP* *FLASH*

A bright light almost blinds you, before realizing Jason just snapped a quick photo of you. Then a horrifying question comes to mind, which you immediately ask.

"Is this going into the issue as well?"

"No doubt about it!!!!"

You feel as if you just died inside, as you whine pathetically.

"I need you to lie back against the headboard, with your head thrown back and chest pushed up as I take an above photo!"

What did he just say!?

Time Skip(1st POV)
After spending three hours listening to "COOOLLL!," I'm glad to get back to the guild in one piece.

Opening the doors, I'm very surprised to see the lights turned off. Thinking of the worst case scenarios and a dead Rogue, I immediately turn on the lights. As soon as the lights flicker on, I'm bombarded with a loud cheer of "surprise," and a bunch of confetti thrown into my face.

Um...What?

With a quick glance, I noticed the words sprawled out, all over the guild hall.

"Happy birthday?"

Rogue loops his arm around mine, when it hits me.....

I forgot my birthday is today.

Looking up at Rogue, I raise an eyebrow in confusion. I don't recall ever giving him my birth date, in fact, I don't even remember it. Seeing my confusion, he answers with a proud grin.

"I received a call from Fairy Tail yesterday. It was Mirajane. She told me, that this is the day they celebrated your birthday on, because it's the day you first met Bisca."

I could feel the tears beginning to fall, as everyone waited for me to take the first slice of cake.

As soon as most of the festivities died down and I opened numerous presents, Rogue and I sat outside, looking up at the stars with Frosch.

"Thank you."

"I'll never let you have a depressing day, especially on this important day." I rested my cheek against his shoulder, knowing I'm right where I'm suppose to be.

Omake 2nd POV

Once you opened the door, you see Rogue passed out on the floor. He wasn't able to make it to the couch in time. Blood was dripping from his nose, as drool drips from the corner of his mouth.

Using your detective skills, you discover the culprit immediately. Your cherry red face looked down in horror at the very risqué pin up of you in Sorcerer's Weekly.

"Oh boy..."

"Fro thinks so too."