Chapter 6

Luke and I sat down, and it was silent for a couple of seconds, but suddenly, Chewie turned towards Han, and said," Arrgghhh."

I said," Chewie!"

Han looked at me, then looked back at Chewie and said," Boy you said it, Chewie."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs.

Luke looked at the 3 of us, confusingly.

Han then asked Luke," Where did you dig up that old fossil?"

Luke stood up for Obi-Wan, saying," Ben is a great man."

I mumbled just loud enough for Han to hear," Greater than Han will ever be."

He rolled his eyes,  then said," Yeah, great at getting us into trouble."

Luke responded," I didn't hear you give any ideas."

Han said," Well anything would be better then waiting around for him to pick us up."

Luke had an angry look on his face, but before he could make a remark, R2 beeped, and he walked over to the droid.

Luke asked," What is it, R2?"

C3PO interpreted, " I'm afraid I'm not quite sure, sir, he keeps repeating 'I found her' and 'She's here.'

Luke asked anxiously," Well, who....who is she?"

3PO answered," Princess Leia."

Luke asked," The Princess? She's here?"

I said," The princess?"

Han added," Princess? What's going on?"

3PO, answering Luke, said," Level 5. Detention Block A A-Twenty Three. I'm afraid she's scheduled to be..terminated."

"Oh no! We've got to do something." Luke said.

"Obi-Wan told us to stay here." I answered solemnly, " If the princess was important, he would know, and he would send us to go get her."

Han asked Luke," What are you talking about?"

Luke said," The droid belongs to her. She was the one in the message.. We've got to help her."

Han answered,"Now, look, don't get any funny ideas. Like Emily said, the old man wants us to stay right here."

Luke said," But he didn't know she was here, Look, will you just find a way back into the detention block?"

Han said," I'm not going anywhere."

I added," Neither am I."

Luke, still trying to persuade us, said," They're going to execute her. Look, a few minutes ago, you said you didn't want to just wait her to be captured. Now all you want to do is stay."

Han said," Marching into the detention area is not what I had in mind."

Luke said," But they're gonna kill her!"

Han replied," Better her than me."

Luke took a moment to think about what to say, then stated," She's rich."

I rolled my eyes, knowing that Han will jump on any piece of currency.

Han turned around, and asked," Rich?"

Luke explained," Yea, Rich, Powerful! Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be.."

Han said, while Luke thought of something to say, said," What?"

Luke said," Well, uh, even more wealth that you could imagine!"

Han responded," I don't know, I can imagine a lot."

Luke said,"You'll get it."

Han remarked quickly," I better."

Luke hesitantly replied," You will."

Han finally gave in, and said ," Alright kid, But you'd better be right about this."

I quickly added," Well, if you knuckleheads are going to go do something stupid I might as well go with to maybe prevent something bad."

I then stood up, and Luke said," Alright."

Han asked," So, what's your plan?"

Luke told 3PO," Uh.... 3PO? Hand me those binders there, will ya?"

Luke brought the electronic had cuffs toward Chewbacca, and tried to put them on his wrists, saying," Okay, now I'm going to put these on you."

He stopped when Chewie growled, and said," Okay.. Han you put these on him."

Han stood up and put the cuffs on Chewie, saying," Don't worry, Chewie, I think I know what he has in mind."

C3PO said, worried," Master Luke, sir! Pardon me for asking, but ahh, what are me and R2 supposed to do if we're discovered here?"

We walked out the door, and Luke yelled to the droids," Lock the door."

Han added," and hope they don't have blasters."

Han shut the door, and we left for this "Princess".

A/N

Please please Please tell me your opinions!! :)

love ya <3

-AllisonPStyles