Chapter 7

We put our helmets on, to keep disguised.

I bet the inhabitants of the spacestation were pretty suspicious,  because, honestly, Luke and I were both at least two inches shorter than Han.

Luckily, no one stopped us as we made our way the the tube elevator.

When the door shut, Han said," This isn't going to work."

Luke remarked," Why didn't you say so before?"

Han truthfully replied," I did say so before!"

I said," well, May the force be with us." in a deep breath.

Han and Luke both replied, at the same time," May the force be with us."

We walked into the security office at the beginning of the long tunnel, full of cells for anybody who angers the empire.

Han held Chewie, pretending to have him as a prisoner, and Luke and I held our blasters, pretending to be ready for Chewie to escape.

The officer approached us, then asked," Where are you taking this...thing?"

Luke said," Prisoner Transfer from block one-one-three-eight."

The officer said," I wasn't notified. I'll have to clear it."

While the officer typed information into the monitor, and while we waited, Han quietly took the cuffs off Chewie, and gave them to Luke.

Chewie threw his arms up, growled, and Han threw him a blaster before anyone could see.

Han then yelled," Look out! He's loose!"

Luke added,"He's going to pull us all apart."

Han said," Go get him!"

We already pulled out our blasters, and shot all the guards, stormtroopers, cameras, lasers, and any other bit of security.

Once we were alone, Han told Luke," we've got to find out which cell this Princess of your's is in. Here it is, twenty-one-eight-seven. You go get her, I'll hold them here."

Luke ran into the hallway, then found the door, once he blasted the controls, I ran up to him.

With the smoke from Luke blasting the lock, He had no idea I was behind him.

The door opened up, and laying in front of us, was a dazzling princess clothed in white, sleeping.

She had brown hair, in a cinnamon roll shape hairstyle.Her face displayed minimal makeup, with bright pink cheeks.

Suddenly, she moved and woke up.

She didn't see me, but she saw Luke. Luke just stood there, staring at her.

After an awkward silence, she asked," Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

I walked in, and Luke said," Oh... the uniform," he threw off his helmet, then said," I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you."

I took off my helmet, and then she said," Who?"

He answered," I'm here to rescue you, I've got your R2 unit, and I'm here with Ben Kenobi!"

"Ben Kenobi is here?" she asked after standing up," Where is he?"

Luke yelled," Come on."

I said," Guys we're gonna have company."

Suddenly, we heard a loud buzzing noise coming from the door, and Han saying," Chewie! Get behind me!"

The Stormtroopers began to emerge from the steaming incinerated doorway, and Han and Chewie shot at them, killing the ones in front.

Eventually they got overwhelmed and moved back to where we were, in the tunnel.

Han said," Can't get out that way."

The Princess responded,"Looks like you managed to cut off our only escape route."

Han sarcastically said back," Maybe you'd like it better back in your cell, your highness."

Luke grabbed his comlink, And talked into it, saying," C3PO, C3PO!!"

C3PO answered over the comlink," yes, sir?"

Luke responded," We've been cut off! Is there any other way out of the cell bay?"

3PO answered," I said, all systems have been alerted to your presence, sir. The main entrance seems to be the only way in or out. All other information on your level has been restricted."

Luke then told us that there was no other way out.

Han then said, standing in front of Luke, the princess and I," I can't hold them off forever! What now?!"

"This is some rescue, When you came in here, didn't you have a plan on getting out?" Leia sarcastically remarked.

Han nodded towards Luke, and said," He's the brains, sweetheart!"

Luke sheepishly grinned, and then I said," You know Princess, sarcastic remarks aren't gonna help us one bit, so if you could be quiet for a second."

She looked shocked that I would talk to a Princess like that, but I really didn't care.

I pulled out my lightsaber, and started to deflect most of the blasts being fired at us.

The Princess then grabbed Luke's blaster, and nearly fried Han by shooting a grid next to him.

Han yelled," What the hell are you doing?"

The Princess said," Somebody's got to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, flyboy."

She jumped into the chute and disappeared in seconds.

I almost went with her, but I decided to help the guys by deflecting blasts.

Han then yelled something at Chewie telling him to go down the chute.

Han remarked," Wonderful girl! Either I'm going to kill her but I'm beginning to like her! Get in there!"

Luke jumped into the chute, and Han said to me," Get in there, Em!!"

"No, you! I can deflect blasts for you!" I replied.

He started to argue, but stopped, and launched himself into the chute.

I kept deflecting blasts, then went into the chute, switching off my lightsaber on the way down.

A-N

This was a fun chapter to write haha.

I changed up this part a bit, here Luke blasts the lock, and in the movie he simply unlocks the door

Also, LOVE this gif!!!

-Allison

{ Edited 3/29/16}