chapter 4

as soon as i heard that word i ran,i ran faster than i had ever run before.i caught sight of the tardis and let out a breath of relief but as i neared it i could hear banging and clara screaming."CLARA!" i screamed and then i rushed through the door.everything was normal,nothing out of place but clara was still screaming and there was still banging.i heard the tardis giggle and then i remembered i told it not to let clara out of her room."open the door"i said while rubing the tardis gently.it giggled again and then suddenly i saw clara stumbling out of her room and falling onto the floor."you ok?"i asked her when i had reached her."yes,i just ran out my room,hit my head and fell onto the floor,i'm perfectly fine" she said sarcastically and i just chuckled."where did you go?"she asked curiously.i thought for a while and then decided to just tell her the truth."i just went to explore a new planet i found"i told her."but its extremely dangerous so i came back"i added since i knew clara would want to investigate too."oh alright"said clara and then she plopped herself into a chair.i went into my room and sat dow in one of my comfy chairs.i decided i would just have a little snooze.i woke up a little later and decided to check on clara.she was writing in her password on the console screen so i stood and watched."R run Y you C clever B boy A and R remember. she typed and suddenly i felt stiff."how do i remember this its seems familiar." she siad which made me stiffen more.she pressed the enter key and suddenly there was a wirring sound.the screen suddenly started sucking clara in.she let out a loud scream and i rushed forwards to help her but she was already gone."clara!" i screamed but there was no answer."what happened to clara?" i asked the tardis but there was no response.i groaned and smacked my fist down on the console."give me back clara give me back my clara!" i screamed but there was no reply.i admitted defeat and slumped to the ground.tears trickled down my face as i thought about everything me and clara did. how she saved me when she was a dalek,how she fell to her death off the cloud,she had saved me so many times but i just took it for granted.well never again i tell you never again!

CLARA POV:

as soon as the screen sucked me in i ended up in a small room.i saw a girl sitting on a chair.she was looking at a large screen and on that screen was,THE DOCTOR."i am not a dalek i am human"the girl screamed and that was when i realised that it was me.the girl who was talking was me!"oh my god"i shouted and the girl spun around.she took one look at me "woah"she whispered."anyone care to tell me whats going on"said the doctor on the screen."oh yeah hi doctor" i said and i saw his suprised and shocked face."how did you know i was called that?" he asked obviously confused and oblivious of what was happeneing."ok well basically i am from the future and the girl you were just talking to is me,basically i die today trying to save you but you find me later on as a governess,oh and you now what happens just before you find me?"i asked him and he replied with a no."amy and rory pond die by the weeping angels"i told him and his eyes began to widen."wh-what?"he croaked."oh don't worry and what ahppens after that is you meet me ad we become sort of friends until i fall off of the cloud that the tardis is on and i fall to my death,then you find this version of me and ask me to be your companian and i said yes,then we go on all sorts of adventures to landa with big green mosters and blah and we become really really close like closer than best friends and then i type in my password and i'm not telling you what the password is for but i type it into your console screen in the tardis and it sucks me through to this" i explained and then i took a deep breath."so basically you and i and the closest epople ever we literally will not go anywhere without each other"i emphasised and suddenly his face softened."oh so your now missing and the toher me is basically frantically searching for you?" he asked."pretty much yeah!" i said and he chuckled."Well if you and i are that close then i'll help you find him"he said and then he brought up his sonic screwdriver and me and the other me zapped out of the small room and to where he was standing."so what are your names?" he asked."clara oswin oswald" i replied and the other me nodded."well i can tell why you and m are lose,you are pretty!" he said and i slapped him on the arm playfully."right ok now what do we do?"the toher me asked.but her reply was just a small crashing sound."right then ready to be reunited?"the doctor asked me and i nooded.the real doctor came smashing through the screen and stumbled to his feet."hey doctor"i said a little nervously and waved at him."clara!" he scremed and then he dropped whatever he was holding and he hugged me and spun me round.the other doctor chuckled and when the doctor looked at him he was totally suprised"woah is that me?" he asked.i nodded."he helped me find you he was the old one when you and the ponds where trapped in the daleks asylum"i explained and his face suddenly dropped."oh yeah the ponds"he muttered."i even told him about that"i said and he looked up at the other doctor."the weeping angels kill them and believe me if it wasn't for this little lady here"he pointed at me"i would have never saved the world again"and then he hugged me tightly.i chuckled and hugged him back."thank you"the doctor whispered in my ear and i smiled."now how do we get back"i asked but was greeted by silence.