Chapter 5

Hey guys i got lots of comments telling me to finish this so let me just say thank you everyone! I decided its time i do begin this again so here is chapter 5!(listening to I'm on top of the world,I'm on top of the world eh!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

CLARA'S POV:

I groaned as no one had an idea."what about you doctor please tell me you have an idea?" I asked but he just stared at the floor and i gave another groan as i slid to the floor deep on thought. Suddenly an idea popped into my head and i gave a joyful yell as everyone turned to me.

"What?" Asked the other doctor as i gave a smile.

"Why don't we go back to where we generated from which was the wall and try to go back through it ?" I suggested and the doctor nodded.

"Worth a try,good work Clara" he said as i felt proud. We skidded back to the wall and the other doctor placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and the other doctor hugged me tight.

"I'll see you in the future Clara" he said and i nodded smiling.

"Yeah have fun with Amy and Rory though" I said and he nodded. Me and the doctor placed our hand and it went through the wall. I fell forwards and landed in the console room with a shriek.next the doctor landed right next to me. I took a deep breath and turned to him.

"Oh my god we're alive!" I yelled as he chuckled and hugged me.

"Never do that again got it Clara?" He said and i nodded reluctantly.

"I didn't mean to do it i was just trying to type in the computer password and i got sucked in. Suddenly he stiffened at the name."what?" I asked and he looked me in the eye.

"What was the password again?' He asked and i gave him a confused look.

"It was run you clever boy and remember,why?" I said and he sighed and fell into the armchair .

"I met you two more times in the future they were like reincarnations and they said exactly that before they died" he said as my eyes widened.

"But how,they wen't me right?" I asked and he shook his head and gave another sigh.

"I'm not sure Clara,this whole ing confuses me" he replied truthfully and so i sat down next to him.

"Did you just take me with you so you could figure me out?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Of course not Clara you amuse me our my best friend and THAT'S why I took you" he re assured me and I smiled. I hugged him tight.

"Doctor everything that goes on is starting to scare me now" I admitted and he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Clara everything will be fine" he said and i nodded whilst making my way to my room. I lay down in my bed thinking about everything and i soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and quickly freshened up. I went to the console room and saw the doctor flicking switches and pushing buttons.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he grinned up at me.

"Appalapachia" he replied and i scrunched my face up in disgust.

"What the hell is that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It's a planet which I find very interesting so don't interrupt me when I set this i don't want to get this wrong" he said and i sat down in an arm chair watching him. The tardis gave a sudden jolt so i rushed to the door and opened it to see a full white land but there was nothing but a faint beeping sound.

"Umm doctor is this supposed to be where we landed?" I asked and he shook his hand.

"Well... No but lets explore!" He said as he grabs my wrist. I give a shriek as he pulls me away from the security of the tardis.

"Doctor do you even know what this place is?" I asked him nervously and he turned round to look at me. He grinned broadly which made me gulp because whenever he grins it mans he's happy and when he's happy.......something bad happens.

"Nope but that's the good bit!" He exclaimed as he grabbed my hand again and took off running in no particular direction at all.