PROLOGUE

"Ms.Wyatt ?" Supervisory Special Agent Archer interrogated as he sat in his leather chair examining her record file.

"Yes sir." She answered as she stood before his desk in upright position .

"I was impressed with you're profile until , I heard you decline to go undercover as a bar dancer ?" he said with blank face not showing any emotion , as he kept file on the desk , stood up then rounded the desk , coming upfront leaning against the desk .

"I'm sorry if i disappointed you , but what you heard is right , sir ." she said as she nodded.

"Even though you have gone undercover as similar before if not worse than that , why sudden change may i ask ? " he asked .

"Its a private reason , i'm afraid i can't disclose it , sir ." i answered annoyingly .

"Do you know how close we are to catch the bloody bastard ? Do you know how many innocent girls life are at risk ? Do you care , of course you don't , because all of a sudden you're married and all you probably care is going back home , making dinner or aiding to your husband's needs , am i right ? Tell me something Ms.Wyatt or is it Mrs.Noel Kennedy now , anyways, is it because you recently got married and you're husband doesn't want her wife to dress as a hooker ?" he snapped angrily as he rounded her figure like a predator .

"SIR!!! You have no right to interfere in my life , i told you the reason is personal . i do care about the girls but i can't go dressed as stripper , i'm afraid ! It's my final decision , sorry ." i snapped back not telling him the real reason.

"Well then i'm sorry as well but you're suspended until further notice! This department needs devoted agents , not some selfish agent who are cowards and backs out at the time of need !" he said .

"I'm sorry to disappoint you , sir . Call me selfish , sir . I have always been the one to put others before me , but sometimes you have to protect yourself , put yourself before anyone . " I said calmly as i removed my gun and badge , keeping them in front of him.