2

Last weekend Reynolds got transferred , don't know the reason why . But now we have a new boss Xen Archer . We had a small farewell for Reynolds it was short since our new 'Supervisory Special Agent Xen Archer'  , don't like such things according to him it's waste of time and efforts , not that i give much of damn as I myself wasn't in mood for all this stuff right now.

As soon as i came to work today , i am informed to meet him .

______________________________________

"Ms.Wyatt ?" Supervisory Special Agent a.k.a. Xen Archer interrogated as he sat in his leather chair examining my record file.

"Yes sir." I answered as i stood before his desk in upright position .

"I was impressed with you're profile until , I heard you decline to go undercover as a bar dancer ?" he said with blank face not showing any emotion , as he kept file on the desk , stood up then rounded the desk , coming upfront leaning against the desk .

"I'm sorry if i disappointed you , but what you heard is right , sir ." I said as i nodded.

"Even though you have gone undercover as similar before if not worse than that , why sudden change may i ask ? " he asked .

"Its a private reason , i'm afraid i can't disclose it , sir ." i answered annoyingly .

"Do you know how close we are to catch the bloody bastard ? Do you know how many innocent girls life are at risk ? Do you care , of course you don't , because all of a sudden you're married and all you probably care is going back home , making dinner or aiding to your husband's needs , am i right ? Tell me something Ms.Wyatt or is it Mrs.Noel Kennedy now , anyways, is it because you recently got married and you're husband doesn't want her wife to dress as a hooker ?" he snapped angrily as he rounded my figure like a predator .

"SIR!!! You have no right to interfere in my life , i told you the reason is personal . i do care about the girls but i can't go dressed as stripper , i'm afraid ! It's my final decision , sorry ." i snapped back not telling him the real reason because he was annoying me to hell, starting to get on my nerves .

"Well then i'm sorry as well but you're suspended until further notice! This department needs devoted agents , not some selfish agent who are cowards and backs out at the time of need !" he said .

"I'm sorry to disappoint you , sir . Call me selfish , sir . I have always been the one to put others before me , but sometimes you have to protect yourself , put yourself before anyone . " I said calmly as i removed my gun and badge , keeping them in front of him.

As I walked out of his cabin , everyone was staring at me and i knew then that everyone heard him loud and clear.

My team members came and patted my back and said some stuff but i wasn't hearing any of it .

Some gave me pitiful looks as i was leaving.

_____________________________________

After waking up from my slumber , I decided to freshen up and have a cup of coffee , holding my mobile in one and mug in another hand , i walked in my balcony . I sat in my Garden swing chair ,got comfortable .

I was observing how sunny afternoon sky was , when I got interrupted -
"Hey Wyatt why not you and your husband join us for few drinks , that is if aren't still in honeymoon phase! I'm sure you'll feel better as you will have a few drinks in your belly after the rough day you had ."  I received a voice mail .

I thought for a second, but thought why not, maybe outing will help me ,and texted , 
"Sure."

______________________________________

Wearing a black leather jacket over grey tee and black wash jeans , I was ready with 15 minutes , I just decided to leave my hair free , got the keys of my KTM Duke 390 , a gift from my big brother Zane .

We decided to meet in Club X , it was near and not much crowded .

"There she is, our rebel !"
"woohhoo"
"Quite a shunt you pulled today bro."
Everyone crushed me into hugs and kisses as I entered . We occupied  a table in right corner as we sent Luke and Sam to get drinks .

"Hey where's your Neol? Are you hiding him from us huh, don't worry we didn't bring our guns so we won't scare him off!", one of the girls asked.

"No actually his business is expanding so he's gone out of town for a few days, now come on lets drink out asses off!", I said changing the subject as Luke and Sam bought the shots to our table. And cheered the end up holding the shot up in air.

"To Wyatt guys!!" They yelled as I muttered " yes to my pathetic excuse of life !" in small voice and we did shots .

Later they all went on dance floor and started dancing freely as I left for washroom.

After coming back I sat on the stool at bar , asked for beer . Looking here and there , observing everyone I drank my beer.

On 1st floor there was V.I.P. section , through my place it was quite visible , my eyes burned at the sight i saw, my freaking arrogant annoying Boss , Xen Archer was laughing!!!

"How could he enjoy so much after suspending a efficient agent like me !"
I was more than furious, maybe it was the drinks talking , I don't know but before I knew it I was walking up the stairs .

I was stopped by some guard before I could even enter the V.I.P. section.

"Show me the Id. " he asked and that exactly what I did.

I asked him to come near and knocked him down by simply by striking my side of hand on his neck , I caught him before he could fall on the ground and asked someone to help me .

"Please can you be by his side, I'll bring him water?" I asked someone innocently , perks of working undercover,  you get better at acting .

Finally I found his table , I grabbed a glass of drink from the waitress who was carrying the tray containing the same.

And without wasting anymore time I stood in front of his table ,
"Are you enjoying the evening oh my kind 'Sir'?Perhaps you would like some drink maybe?"  I asked sarcastically.

"Wha-" Before he can even finish what he started i splash the drink on his face .

In less than a second i was out of the club and stood in the abandoned alley, behind the club.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?Huh" he screamed at me as he spun me not before leaving my wrist which he was holding.

"I am Mrs. Noe- um no, I'm m-my own person, Age-agent Belle Wyatt." I said slurring a bit as I turned around sat down on the nearest wooden box in the alleyway in Indian style.

He started coming my way and stared down me, more like glaring down at me .

"What! You think only you can stare, well i can too !" I say while holding a staring contest with him, crossing my arms .

"Look away ." He gritted out.

"I a-am not one t-to back a-away from any challenge. You look away !"  I retorted back.

His eyes changed their shade to darker, it is either that or I'm seriously drunk to hell. I blinked away and surrender, I had enough of this .

I started walking away from him towards the end of alley but walking straight suddenly seem like a difficult task to do.

Since I'm a responsible person who doesn't drink and drive, I catch a cab, after getting my drunk ass in, shutting the door, I teasingly blow a kiss to my asshole of a boss from the window as the driver pulls away at godspeed, thankgod!
Or I would have been a news in tomorrow's paper for sure in died people section!