1

She looked in the mirror to hide the evidence of her sleepless nights , padding makeup over her dark circles as she tried hard not to , but still remembered ,

"I still can't believe we eloped !" Belle said excitedly as she sat in the her window seat in the Plane .

"Well you better believe it my dear 'wifey' or i can think of a few thinks to remind you. Thank god the plane is finally landing now i just have to control myself till hotel !" Noel said teasingly a he winked at her making her blushed .

"I never knew i married such a pervert ! Hehe ... I don't know of you but I just can't wait to go to Italy! I always wanted to try their native pizz-ahhh hhhh!! FIRE! NOEL!!!" she yelled surprisingly as the the plane got fire just as they touch the ground but it was late as she was knocked out unconscious due to the smoke .

She woke up in hospital bed alone , she looked tried to sit up but regretted it soon as she felt a jolt of pain passed her back .

"Miss please don't try to move . You will scratch your sensitive wounded skin on back ." A nurse came to her aid , and made her comfortable .

"Hmm wa-water?" She asked she adjusted her eyes to her surrounding. The nurse gave her water .

"What happened ? I only remember being in plane and then fire."

" They soon put out the fire but you had severely burned your back because you turned away from the window , using your back as a shield , atleast that's what your husband said. Though you didn't feel anything because your brain shut down to avoid the pain , but I'm sure you'll feel irritation and heat in the wounded areas and they might leave scar . "

"Um- do you know where my husband is ?" She asked her praying he was okay

"Your husband left you a letter ma'am . It's in drawer ....um ...here ..I'll leave to give privacy ." She said and left after I gave her a nod.

'Dear Belle ,

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I can't look at you the same anymore . Because you're not the same , you're altered, scarred . I don't feel anything but disgusted when I look at you . I know it's not your fault but I'm sorry I can't be with you , my wife , I can't even feel attracted to anymore . '

_Noel

. . .

I wore a fake smile as I looked in my car's mirror . As did a little make up to hide my dark circles which were the result of my sleepless nights and crying for someone who - "I'm not crying! I'm not crying! " I chanted it as I looked myself in the mirror , yup it's my new mantra to avoid the crying .

I put the broad smile a newly wedded bride should have after coming from her honeymoon . I didn't want others pity like the nurses in hospital gave me , after discovering my husband left me alone in the hospital.
"No .. no ..that bastard isn't my husband." I excited my car and entered the building.

.

.

"Woohhoo look who's here !!" I heard Luke yelled as soon as saw me entered . They all were standing as we do every other morning before we get to work , having coffee as we huddle around at Lizzie's desk .

They turned their their attention to me as I entered , I shook my head and laughed a little for theirsakes , I knew I had to keep pretending or they will go as far as killing Noel and make it look like a accident .

"Here this is for you , Congratulations! " Lizzie said as she hugged me then one by one all did . They gave me a bouquet of flower and individuals gifts .