Whos Camren?

Its terrifying for her how one simple question can change everything, can cause her to think back over the past year and to finally come to the realization of what she had been missing. Her face didn't show it, Lauren couldn't allow herself to portray these types of emotions freely because it was extremely confusing and frightening for her to deal with.

After denying it, after causing an incredible amount of pain to an insane amount of people, she concludes that everybody was right. How could she disregard it as simply as she did? Shrug it off as though they are completely oblivious to reality when it was actually the other way around? She was the oblivious one and Lauren can't believe it took her this long to realize it.

Over the past few months the two became distant to what they used to be. Lauren grew closer to Normani whilst Camila and Dinah formed a unique bond. She didn't think much of it because to her it was just how things were. However now she gets it. She can see past everything and she remembers the subtle clues.

The way those brown eyes lingered on her more than they usually would for the other girls, how their hugs would be longer and the kisses they shared were practically millimeters away from her lips instead of on her cheek. All the pieces seem to fit now that she recognizes her emotions and it makes her feel like a complete idiot because this is her fault.

Lauren pushed her away, told Camila that she had to stop and went off on everybody on tumblr for assuming possibilities of their lives. She didn't take any time considering their words to be true, instead gradually moving further from the younger girl to help stop the ridiculous rumors.

It didn't help though, it just made her loose her best friend and as she sees it now, her love. Her heart begins to race rapidly as the thoughts consume her mind, haunting her and screaming at her. She is in love with her best friend who also happens to be a girl, she is utterly stunned and flustered at how this happened, at the fact it took that simple answer to get her to re-think their entire past.

'Our relationship'

Those words echoed through her and she tightened her hand around her phone in attempt to help herself from crying. She can't cry. Those two words forced her mind to look back on all of the memories she spent with the younger girl and her heart melted at the saddened look in those brown eyes. She could easily see all the hurt clouding in them and Lauren resented herself for being the cause of it.

Why couldn't she of just realized it sooner and put both of them out of all this misery, all of this heartache and anger from not being around each other anymore? How could she be so obvious to something that is so obvious when thought about?

The butterflies, the stuttering and the blushing. All of the cute texts and flirty comments. The way they had to be constantly touching and how she would always hold her hand. She had never felt that way with anybody, it was clear to her that she was in deep and couldn't find her way out.

She loved her.

Lauren sniffed and lifted her head to hold in her tears before getting up off of her bed and walking out of her room. Determination creeps upon her and she finds herself banging on the door to Camila, Normani and Ally's room where the four girls are laid watching movies together. Normani opens the door about to yell because of the banging but finds herself begin pushed aside before she can even open her mouth.

She marched to Camila, nerves taking place in the pit in her stomach as her eyes land on the smaller girl staring back of her.

Feeling bold and needing to express that she has finally come to the conclusion that she knows how she feels, she places her hands on the back of the girls head and tugs her closer gently so that their lips meet.

Normani, Dinah and Ally just watch in shock at the fact Lauren has accepted her feelings because they were just talking to Camila about having to move on. They watch with smiles as Camila immediately caves into Lauren's lips and kisses her back with so much ease despite it being her first kiss.

Their lips move together in perfect sync and Lauren trembles when Camila slowly traces her lips with her tongue. She allows her entrance instantly and their tongues meet between their mouths hungrily.

Hands eagerly wonder over each others bodies and Camila can feel Lauren's salty tears fall into her mouth. She attempts to pull back, to ask her all the questions that are flooding her mind but Lauren keeps her in place, gently pressing continuous feather light pecks to the younger girls now swollen lips. Their foreheads stay presses together and Lauren lifts her fingers to trace the smooth skin, seemingly memorizing every detail of the girls features.

"I love you, I love you so much and I'm so sorry that it has taken me this long to realize. Camren is real, Camren is us and the way we feel towards each other. I'm sorry to have made you feel as though I don't care because I do, I always have but I just didn't know that until now. But now I do and Camila please tell me that I am not too late. Tell me that Camren is still alive and we can try because I just want you. I don't care about what anybody thinks, I will shout it from the rooftops if it will make you happy. I love you, only you, it is forever you. Please Camila, please say you love me back."

"Of course I love you back stupid, we're camren."