Rumors

Based on the song "Rumors" by Jake Miller.

Yeah, we the word up on the streets
They talk, talk, talk 'bout you and me
Let's start some rumors, rumors

---

"Camz."

"Huh?"

"Look."

The green eyed girl pointed on a group of girls taking pictures of her and her Camila outside the tour bus.

"They're probably going to post those pictures of us on Twitter with a caption 'Camren is real.' Want to bet?"

Camila laughed at the girl in front of her, "Laur, I'm not going to bet against that. We all know it's going to happen."

Lauren just hummed in response and continued looking towards the group of girls who seemed to get more interested on her and her band mate. Then an idea popped into her head.

"You know we can always mess with them." The older Cuban suggestively raised one eyebrow at the younger one.

The younger one just raised one eyebrow back in response.

"Let's start some rumors."

Camila almost choked on her own saliva in that moment. Lauren wants to start some rumors? Lauren as in Lauren Jauregui who gets super annoyed when the fans starts talking about 'camren'? The girl who practically hate rumors itself, especially if it has something to do with her, or camren in general? What's happening?

"What?" Camila choked out, clearly confused.

"I don't know. It'll be fun." Lauren shrugged as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

The brown-eyed girl rolled her eyes, "Don't play with other people's feelings, Jauregui. That's not cool."

"Hey," Lauren quickly interjected, "You know how much crazy messages i get on social media because of this camren shit?"

"Of course I do. I'm half of camren! I receive almost as much shit as you do. If not more."

"Exactly." the green-eyed girl smirked, and moved towards the shorter girl and casually put her arms around her shoulder. "Think of this as a payback to them."

Man, how the hell they spread so fast
Yeah, my homie called and asked
"Have you heard the rumors?"

"Wait what?"

It's been a week since their 'plan' outside the tour bus and man did it sparked something. Hundreds of pictures we're uploaded in the internet where the two is being extra close that day.

When Lauren saw the pictures, she immediately thought what if she was seen with another band mate this close. Would people still make a big deal out of this? Probably not. It's not a big deal if you ask her. The pictures are innocent pictures. Lauren just had her arms around Camila and walked towards the venue. Some of the pictures have them being extremely close and whispering something towards each other. The girl thought maybe because its been a while since they were seen this close so people are going crazy.

(Three Worldwide trending topics are Camren related that day: #Camren #CamrenIsReal and #CamrenIsBack. Crazy fans.)

Since the Camren thing had blown up, Lauren and Camila made an agreement that they would not act as close as they used to be in front of the cameras and fans. It was Lauren's idea, Camila just went along with it because she feared the older girl may truly hate her if she didn't. (Camila was super hurt that night. But Lauren doesn't need to know that.) The younger girl felt hurt at the fact that the older girl despises the idea of them together. Is something wrong with her? Is it impossible for someone like Lauren to fall for someone like her? Is she that bad? But she shut her mouth and just went with it. So, imagine her surprise when almost a year later, the same girl who vented on her how she fucking hates the rumors about them, now wants them to actually start some. Talk about fucking confusing. That's Lauren Jauregui for you.