84

as i made my way towards swazz's house, i instantly become squirmy.

i was going to sleep with him.

to be completely honest, i was a bit excited and looking forward to it, because the whole fucking school knows swazz is phenomenal at sex.

the whole fucking school.

but would i fuck things up is the question?

as i knock on the front door, it swings open seconds later with a fresh face. swazz.

"damn, easy access?" he cocks an eyebrow towards my shorts, chuckling before pulling me in by the sides of my shirt, placing his lips onto mine as he shuts the door behind us.

as i kiss him back, his hands instantly go towards my breasts, i squeal.

"let's take this upstairs?" swazz smirks as he kisses my cheeks, as i nod, glancing up at him.

tugging me by my arm up the stairs, we make it to his room, which was a decent size.

his bed was right in the middle, nicely made.

as i turn back to him, he grins before pushing me onto the bed.

as we both surfaced from the covers, out of breath, i snuggle up against swazz's chest. "that was so fucking good," i giggle.

"yeah," he kisses my forehead.

then, the front door bell rings.

"who's that?" i ask, placing the sheets up to my armpits to cover my body.

"oh, shit," swazz curses. "i fucking forgot he was coming cover."

"who is it, john?"

"nate."

nate?

// not finished with the smut chapter, i'll post a completely diff chapter on how to read it too;) thanks for the support on the book!