85

"shit, fuck, shit," i cursed, throwing the covers off of me as i spring up, quickly scrambling to put on my clothes.

"what's wrong, jen? we can finally come out to nate as a couple," swazz smiles, standing up in only his boxers.

"uh-no, i don't-"

the doorbell rang again, also some knocking harshly.

"just stay here and get dressed, i'll go tell him to leave," swazz shrugs, "don't know why you don't want to tell him but alright."

swazz then closes the door behind him as i heard his footsteps going down the stairs.

why did i just sleep with swazz?

nate and i were getting on so fucking well, why, why, why?

i heard the muffled sounds of downstairs as i placed on my shorts. the sounds of nate laughing whole heartedly.

then, i get a text from him.

nate hey babe. at swazz's. i wanna see you today.

i shut off my phone as i needed to use the restroom, which was on the complete other side of the upstairs.

i could get caught, since there's an open balcony for you to see who was out of their room, upstairs.

i open the door from swazz's room quietly as i then heard nate's voice clearly.

"yeah, i just wanted to see you today. we haven't caught up in a while, you know?"

"totally, man," swazz responds. "so, how's life?"

"i'm really happy. i-i'm just so happy."

"that's good, hey, me too," swazz smiles.

as nate turned his back, i began to walk, but as soon as he swiftly turned around, i went onto all four, crawling slowly.

"hey, wanna know something funny?" swazz asks.

"sure."

"i'm going to be asking out jen today," he tries to whisper, "i really, really like her."

"wait why?" nate questions, confused.

"oh, because i feel like the two of us are close now. we already...did stuff, ya know?"

and because i'm such a fuck up, i make the slightest creak on the wooden floor, making them both look up at me, seeing me red faced as i began to speak.

"nate, wait, i can explain-"

// im such a dumbass and haven't written the smut part yet.

also, hurricane matthew is going to be happening where i live, which could possibly mean that i would have to evacuate...praying that the hurricane can be curved. this is so nerve wracking.

love you guys.