84 [extended]

swazz instantly gets off his top as he kisses me on my neck, sucking softly as i moan at the feeling.

my cheeks felt red as he was pulling my shirt over my head, fumbling with my bra, making both of us laugh.

"i'm not good at this," he jokes, "and by that, i mean bras."

i helped him out, taking it off of me as he gasps, smirking as he looks back up at me, "you're so fucking hot, jesus."

i grin as his index and middle finger tightly pull on my nipples, making me yelp. my screams were concealed by his lips.

our lips were in sync as he was playing with my breasts. my hands were exploring his abs, tracing them out.

then, swazz decided to pull down my shorts, leaving me in my black thong that matched my bra. swazz touched the thin material, nearly ripping them off as he was too excited.

"d-don't rip them," i tell him.

"i'll try not to, baby."

as they were off, he spreads open my legs, leaving me red faced as i was just opened up to him.

as i was nervous for some sort of reaction, it was clear that i was okay since he instantly attached his mouth to my clit.

"f-fuck, swazz," i continued to cry out until i almost reached my climax.

my hands were crazily in his hair as I pulled on the ends of his medium length hair. continuing to moan, i felt myself come.