INTRODUCTION

BELLE WYATT.

She was finally going to have her 'happily ever after' , but life happened .
She didn't know to cry or feel relieved that she didn't lost her V card .
She was all set to marry her so called 'prince charming' , Noel Kennedy , and she did got married , but life's not always sunshine and rainbows .
That unfortunate day not only did their plane crashed but so did her dreams , her goals .

"LOVE IS NOT LOVE THAT ALTERS WHEN IT FINDS ITS ALTERATION .'' - W. Shakespeare

She woke to to find herself being betrayed by the very same man who broke wedding vows , he didn't even took one day ago .
She is ruined , altered , vulnerable . She then came to know that , what he loved was her outer appearance not her innerself.

Even though she was depressed , and wanted nothing more then sulk in a corner , soon she was obligated to join back to her department . With entry of new serial killer in state , she is forced to cancel her supposed honeymoon leave and report back .

XEN ARCHER .
Supervisory Special Agent .
His is transferred in New York City being best in this sort of cases .
He the kind of person who believes in
,

"If they think you care , they'll walk all over you ."
He doesn't trust woman thanks to her mother and ex-mate.
He learnt a lesson then not judge a book by its cover .

Once a carefree , bubbly , proud of herself Belle was now feeling insecure of her own skin . Xen who once use to be carefree and jolly good fellow , now is brooding , cold , distant boss , just what Belle need ! [Sarcasm]

Will they be each other's anchor to find their way back to happiness ? Will the find true love in each other ?
______________________________________