~Prologue~

"Books, stories, tales and legends. They all have two things in common.

A beginning, and an end.

However, some myths and secrets have no origins, let alone a foreseeable future.

Generations of wise men and women have often claimed that some secrets and stories are best left untold.

But...

What does one do when that secret or story, has an ending that can either save the world or destroy it's very cusp?

Riddles, puzzles, and even your daily lives can hold the key to something eternal. All of your choices are recorded and remembered.

Be sure to make no mistake, so that your end is one worthy of you."

~ Miresse Isóthiel

****★****

Dating back almost a millennia, war among mythical creatures broke upon the earth. Billions were slaughtered and lost from the fighting and desolation.

In order to bring about piece and cease the fighting, a Cóviel (A sealing book) was created to lock away every beast and creature known to have abnormal possibilities. The creatures locked away inside the Cóviel are called the " Vinilivan" but they are dubbed "Vin" for short.

The Vin are creatures that are fantical and imaginary which makes ordinary humans blind to them.

When we say this, we mean creatures such as Fae, Dragons, Vampires, Lycans, Mermaids, Harpies, Witches, Dwarves, Elves, Shapeshifters, and any living thing of that ilk.

The Cóviel: a book with no end and no beginning. A book sealed with every fantasy creature that ever lived. A book that has the power to shape or destroy the future it's self.
A book with only one chosen owner...