Leo

The air was softly blowing and the sun was blinding. Leo Valdez was walking around camp, staring down at his new invention he was making, obviously not paying attention nor caring where he was heading.

"Oof!" Leo shot his head up to see what giant thing he had ran into, but it was just his sister from another mister, Piper.

"Pipes! Sorry, but it's not my fault I'm a giant lady magnet. Sadly, you're dating Jason-"

"Oh shut up Valdez, honestly do you ever get tired of these cheesy pick-up lines?" Piper grinned, playfully punching his arm. It was summer and most people were here for once. Just the time for Leo to get all the ladies and men.

    "Does Apollo ever let that ego of his go down?" Leo said with his signature cocky grin. The two continued chatting, walking wherever their feet took them. It was almost lunch time and everyone was out enjoying their time. The two chatted from topic to topic as Leo fiddled with his machine.

    The two ended up going their separate ways when they reached the pavilion and Leo got his favorite quesidillas with some Coca-Cola. He sat down with his siblings, eating while staring around at the other campers.

    He checked out some guys, groaning and laughing at how freaking gay he can be sometimes. Last winter, the Latino found out he was bisexual due to playing truth or dare with the campers in the Hermes cabin. Little did he know those tricksters had some alcohol and told him it was just some fruit punch. Leo got a little drunk on 'fruit punch' and well, kissed 1 or 2 guys. He then notices he liked the feeling and we'll boom! Bisexual Leo was born.

    After about 30 minutes of chatting, checking out, and eating, Leo put some food in the little fire to his father and left to Bunker 9.  Leo was met by Festus when he reaches his second home. "Hey buddy, you doing good?" Leo asked and was answered by squeaks and groans.

     He smiled at the bronze dragon, patting his giant nose. "That's good boy, let me do a quick check-up on you in case we have that little 'oh no, Festus lost a leg while flying and it landed on the Ares cabin roof' again. Man, my legs are still pretty sore from all that running away."

    Leo checked on Festus' leg and other parts, luckily no loose screws or anything bad. After he checked on his pet bronze dragon, he started working on another project for other campers until the sleep and nightmares took over him.

    "Useless, weak, and ugly is what you call things like you Valdez." Nightmare Jason spat at him. Leos' eyes were brimming with tears, but no. Leo Valdez refuses to cry in front of anyone. 'It's just a dream Leo, it isn't real.' He told himself.

    "What makes you think people care about you? What makes you think people want to be friends with someone who murdered their own mother?" Piper said, shoving him back.

"I-I didn't! It wasn't my fault, you know that!" Leo yelled, his voice cracking a bit.

"Yeah right, I only said that because it was pity, idiot. I didn't actually care." Piper answered, smirking.

    Leo was shocked, it felt like he was just hit with tons of bricks in the chest. He felt the warm tears sliding down his cheeks and his nose block up. 'They're right' he told himself. 'I'm a murderer, I'm a weak, scrawny idiot. Useless. Dumb.'

    The scene changed to where he was on the woods, looking Calypso making-out with some Apollo boy. "I saved you! I loved you! This is how you repay me?" Leo yelled at her.

    "Leo...yes, I liked you but it was just a small crush. I appreciate you taking me off that island but--"

    "Forget it! Go out with him! We're through, Calypso!" He then turned to the Apollo kid, "Watch out, you might find her sucking off another guys' face."
Leo stomped away, smoke coming up from his hands and his tears turning to steam every time they slid down his face.

    Leo woke up, his face nearly stuck to the wooden desk which left the right side of his face red. Gods, he thought. I freaking hate nightmares. The Latino looked out the window to reveal that it was dark outside. Guess I'm staying up then. Leo got up, popped his back and continued to work on the things he needed to do.