Leo

Oh my Gods, Oh my Goooodddss was all of this real? Was it just a dream? Can he not ever wake up if it was? Right now he was on the couch in Percy's arms watching Disney movies. Leo tried to pay attention to Nemo talking to Dory on the screen, but all he could think about were the arms wrapped around his waist and the comfortable shoulder his head was leaning back on. The small Latino just couldn't help but smile and lean into Percy more, causing the son of Poseidon to stiffen a bit but chuckle and tighten his grip a bit more. 

Leo sighed, closed his eyes and mumbled, "I wish it were always like this...just us together cuddling." Leo felt Percy nod against the crook of his neck. "I agree." Leo then felt soft lips peppering kisses against his neck and then his cheek. The smaller boy broke out into a grin then felt his face heat up. 

"What do you want to do? The movie's over so..." 

Percy then paused before a grin spread out onto his face and he got up, sitting Leo back down. Percy looked around, grabbed the television remote and got on one knee in front of Leo and the smaller boy laughed. 

"Well, since I didn't technically ask you out before I want to do it now and make this dream official. Leo Valdez, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend and going on our first ever date together?" Percy smiled, fiddling with the remote in his hand as he looked up at Leo. 

That was so adorable oh my gods, this boy is going to be the death of me, Leo thought. Leo laughed, tackling Percy and kissing all over his face. 

"I'm the only one allowed to be cheesy in this relationship, Jackson. My answer of course though is yes, you big dork." Percy smiled then finally kissed Leo's soft lips. "So...where are we going?" he asked.

"Um...it's a surprise!" 

"You don't have a clue, do you?" Leo laughed.

"Not really but I'll think of something! Don't doubt me!" Percy argued but nonetheless smiled. Leo rolled his eyes and kissed the tip of Percy's nose. Leo then thought of something and got up, leaving Percy frowning because he missed the warmth of Leo. The scrawny boy got every pillow in Bunker 9 and got every blanket. He dragged the things back to where Percy was and dropped everything on him. 

His boyfriend (man, did that feel awesome to say), raised an eyebrow at him. "We are going to make the most awesome pillow fort ever for our date!" Percy smiled and shook his head as the two took about 30 minutes to built a giant, yet awesome , pillow fort. Leo got the snacks from yesterday and the two talked the rest of the day while cuddling and watching more movies. Basically, in Leo's words, it was the best first date ever

Hey, guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I have been busy and writer's block is really rude. Anyways, if you guys have any ideas or suggestions just comment right below! ((For example, Leo and Percy's second official date. Just tell me where they could go or what can happen, I could really use the help.)) Thank you! 

-Maddy