Percy

Percy was pacing in the Aphrodite cabin, featuring one of the cutest couples, Piper and Jason. "So...you told him you had an idea for a date and...you don't have an idea for this 'date'?" The blonde asked, tilting his head and earning an eye roll from Piper. "Why must boys always be so freaking stupid when it comes to dates?" she commented, burying her face in her pillow. 

"Hey! Not always." 

"Jason, sweety. One time you asked me what we wanted to do for our anniversary date."

"Nico was busy!"

"Guys! Remember my problem with my date?" Percy interrupted, throwing his arms in the air. It luckily wasn't his first time planning a date, but this time he was going with a boy. Would it be a normal hang out? More pillow forts? Table hockey? Why does life hate him so much? 

"Look, Percy. Leo absolutely loves going out to eat. Just take him to a nice dinner and simply maybe take him to the beach at night, so no swimming.  Bring him a present too! Something to represent your first date and me and Jason will handle the other stuff." Piper answered as if it was the easiest thing ever.  Percy and Jasons' jaws were dropped. Percy finally snapped out of his daze and hugged the two.

"Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it. "

"I didn't really do anything but, no problem!" Jason said as Percy ran out the door. 

---

Percy arrived at the bunker, noticing Leo was working on a project of his at the desk. Percy smiled at how focused his little repair boy looked. The son of Poseidon silently walked up behind him, placing both of his hands on either side of the desk, trapping the Latino in Percy's chest. Leo smiled but kept his focus on the gadget in front of him. Percy put his chin on top of the smaller boy's head, looking down at the device Leo was working on. "What are you working on?" the older boy asked.

"Something for the Iris cabin." 

The two stayed silent until Percy whimpered a bit, getting really bored after 10 seconds. "Take a break?" Percy asked. "Can't, mi Amor. I have been working on this for a while and they need it in a week." Percy pouted at that, pulling up a chair next to Leo. He just wanted to be with his boyfriend but of course, when he comes back, Leo is busy. 

"How about you tell me what you went to do?" Leo asked, glancing at Percy but back at the machine.  "I went to go talk to Piper and Jason." 

"Oh? What about?"

"Something that you can't know yet." Percy smiled at Leo's frown, finally taking his eyes off the device. Yes, look at me pleaasssee, Percy thought.  "Rude. Why not? Tell me!" Leo said, putting down the gadget.

"It is a surprise." Percy grinned and Leo's pout was even more obvious now. "B-but--I want to know!" Leo complained, grabbing Percy's hands. "You will soon Leo," Percy replied, giving Leo a peck on the lips. Leo whined a bit but soon climbed into Percy's arms. The son of Poseidon smiled and cradled his boyfriend. Percy played with Leo's hair, combing it through his fingers until Leo fell asleep.  Percy smiled and carried him to the bedroom, placing him softly on the soft mattress, Percy soon following.

"Goodnight my little devil," Percy whispered, kissing Leo's head and drifting off into sleep.