Percy

That night, Percy stayed awake. It's not that he didn't want to sleep, it was because he couldn't. He kicked and turned in his bed, desperate to get just the least bit comfortable. Of course no, his brain just absolutely refused to shut down. So, he just stared at the oak wood ceiling, wondering what was bothering him so much.

    Everything was going good, right? The weather was good, no giant fights or wars. He was on summer vacation from New Rome with Annabeth. Annabeth. They have been dating for a long, long time now, but he couldn't help but think that it was just getting more and more friend zoned.

     This is nonsense Percy, he told himself. You're just tired, quit thinking and go to bed already. But of course, he couldnt. So the black-haired boy got up, getting Riptide on the way, and left to the training arena.

                                 ---

     "About 15 dummies down and it's still dark outside." Percy grumbled to himself, drenched in his own sweat.

   "It's also weird to talk to yourself, Jackson." Percy whipped around, to reveal the small Mexican at the entrance.

    "What? You talk to yourself all the time!" Percy laughed.

     "But, when I do it, it's cool." Leo grinned, walking towards the seating area.

    "Why are you up so late, man?" Percy asked, sitting besides Leo.

     "I took a nap earlier and just couldn't sleep after, then I got bored from being cramped in the Bunker so, I heard someone and here and bam! You're here." Leo answered, fiddling with the small gadgets in his hands.

    Percy nodded, not knowing what to really talk to with the younger man. "What about you? Why are you up so late Mr.Jackson?" Leo asked, nudging him a bit.

    "Ah, just couldn't sleep I guess. My mind wouldn't shut down so I was just thinking and well, I got tired of it so, I'm here." Percy answered.

    Leo nodded, looking down at his working hands. "What were you thinking about?"

    Percy thought about answering that. Nobody exactly knew about his whole opinion with the relationship he was in. "Well...it's about...Annabeth and I."

     "Did you guys have a fight?" Leo asked.

     "No, no. We didn't just...I don't know, I feel as if it's getting kind of a more friendship kind of relationship, y'know?" Leo nodded, placing a hand on Percy's shoulder.

     "It's cool man, just talk to her about it and she'll help you out with this whole thing. I know Annabeth, she'll understand. Now you should go wash up, you smell like wet dog, man." Leo laughed, standing up.

     "Well you don't smell all that fantastic either, Valdez." Percy grinned, getting up aswell.

     "Hey! It's my manly scent!" Leo argued, but Percy just laughed, nudging Leo a bit.

     "Whatever, man. Just go to bed already and I'll see you tomorrow."

     Leo grinned, waving a good-bye as he ran out the arena, leaving Percy grinning like a 8 year-old.

                               ---

    Percy ended up waking in his bed, wondering how in hell he got there. Then he stopped wondering because it was already breakfast and he needed to hurry up. After putting on his clothes and washing up, he ran out to the pavilion.

    Percy greeted some other campers while running and tripping a couple of times. He hurriedly got his breakfast and sat down. I really deserve this, he thought while shoving a blue pancake in his mouth.

    "Watch it seaweed brain, you're going to end up choking." Annabeth said while walking to her table and ruffling his hair.

     You need to tell her sooner or later, he scolded himself. But, I need more information on what to say and how I feel. Percy nodded to himself and he quickly finished his other pancakes, putting the scrapes in the fire for his father. Then Percy looked around for a person who he would get the most relationship advice from. Piper.