Leo

The rumor was out, Annabeth and Percy were still a thing. It didn't bother him or anything. Are you jealous Valdez? Mind Leo asked him. What? No! Why would I be jealous? He just thought Percy would do what he recommended, and based on what Piper told him, (don't tell anyone) he went to go talk to Annabeth.

You're flipping jealous, Leo. I mean who wouldn't have a crush on that sea-green eyed boy with that dark black hair and that tan skin-

"No!" Leo yelled out during breakfast. His siblings stared at him, startled a bit. Leo just stared back, clearing his throat.

"No...we don't need any syrup! No syrup!" Leo said, quickly getting up and putting the scrapes in the fire. Didn't need breakfast anyways, he told himself.

He needed to talk to Percy, now.

---

Leo found Percy sitting near the beach alone like a flipping model, which didn't help with his mind. The Latino could feel his ears on fire and patted the fire out. He walked up to Percy, hands shoved in his pockets.

"Hey, Fish Face."

"Hey Elf Ears." Percy replied, smirking.

Leo just rolled his eyes, smiling a bit himself. "How did the conversation with Annabeth go?"

"It went really well actually...she agreed, still is my best friend and well, she wasn't mad that I was pansexual." Percy said.

Leo nearly choked. He likes guys, oh my gods.

Leo stop! You don't like him!

"That's...that's great! I'm not the only one who's almost as gay as Nico!" Leo yelled, hands up in the air. Percy laughed at that comment, playing with his shoelaces.

"Um...well..." Think Leo, think. "We should celebrate!" You flipping idiot.

"Celebrate...?" Percy asked, clearly confused.

"Y-yeah! For you finally having the guts and things going well for you! We must celebrate!" Leo yelled, just trying to wing it.

"Just meet me in the Bunker after curfew" Leo finger gunned Percy until running off into the woods towards the Bunker. I should get ready if I'm apparently having a dang celebration.

---

    Leo just basically planned a sleepover. He had the TV he built, game console from the Hermes cabin, and blankets and pillows for pillow forts! All he had to do now was just wait for Percy to come over. Which reminded him about earlier this day...he doesn't like Percy right? Sure, the older boy is pretty attractive. Pretty attractive Leo? He's a freaking model, his thoughts told him. Leo groaned, he cannot  have a crush on Percy, never ever is he going to. There was a knock on the door, and Leo sighed, going to the door to open it. When he did, he revealed the son of Poseidon who was grinning like a little kid who was about to receive candy.

    "He-hey Perce! Just set your stuff down and um, help yourself to some snacks." Percy nodded, setting his stuff down and grabbing a bowl of chips.

    "So what's first?" Percy asked, shoving chips down his throat,

     Leo laughed a bit on how ador- funny. On how funny  Percy looked. "Maybe movies? I got all kinds man, feel free to pick one." Percy nodded, dusting off his hands and looking through the movies the Latino had in stock. This is going to be a long night.

                                                                                                  ---

     Things were certainly not going well for him. Leo just kept developing more and more feeling for Percy, which by the way, wasn't helping his emotional issues. You need to stop Leo, what makes you think he would even like a scrawny, weak and ugly boy like you, anyways? Stop doing this to yourself, it's just sad and proves how lonely you actually are. Nobody wants to be with a boy who killed his own mother and who nobody loves. Leo was so close to about to cry because ouch that stung. Leo couldn't handle any of this anymore, this was all a bad idea and--

     "Leo, are you okay? You look like your about to-"

      "No! No, no I'm perfectly fine. I just got something in my eyes, really." Leo said, putting in a fake laugh. Percy though, didn't buy it.

     "Leo really, what's wrong? You can tell me if you're okay with it..." Percy said, frowning with concern written all over his face.

    "It's cool, really. This is your night, let's just forget this ever happened and just--" That's until Percy just grabbed Leo and hugged him really tight, whispering kind things into his ear. Leo couldn't handle it anymore, he just let it all out. He let all the emotions fly out as he sobbed onto the sea-green eyed boys' shirt, clutching tightly as if his life depended on it. Percy rubbed circles into Leos' back soothingly as the smaller boy kept sobbing. Soon enough, Leos' sobs turned into soft sniffs and whimpers and the room quieted down, credits rolling down the television.

    "I'm s-sorry this happened, it was pretty selfish of me to ruin your night like this." Leo mumbled, still leaning into Percy's embrace.

   "No, no. Don't be sorry, I'm glad you at least let it all out. Plus, it wasn't selfish at all." Percy replied, still rubbing the smaller boys' back.

Leo sniffed and let go of Percy's shirt, hesitantly wrapping his arms around Percy also. Percy stiffened a bit, but nonetheless hugged Leo tighter, smiling. That moment, Leo realized one thing and one thing only. Leo Valdez was in love with the one and only Percy Jackson.