Chapter 26: It Came in like a Wrecking Ball

 *read authors note, please!*

After the little fiasco of getting hacked and what not, my blogging was kept to a minimum which I was quite sad about. However, something consumed my mind from blogging and it wasn’t Chase and his undeniably hot body, but the school. I shudder just thinking about it, but it’s one of those things in life that is inevitable, like Monday, which is what today is. The ringing of my alarm was annoying the shit out of me. So just as I bring my arm down to hit the snooze button, someone grabs my arm. Opening one eye, I see Britton standing over me.

“Get your lazy ass out of bed, Missy. We have something called school.” He said dropping my arm onto the bed. Pretending to gag, I threw the covers off as Britton headed out of the door to get ready for hell (or school, but basically the same thing). The two of us make it downstairs to see Aunt Lucy behind a newspaper. As she heard us walk into the kitchen, she folded the newspaper to peer over it.

“Morning.” she said as I grabbed a granola bar and Britton grabbed our lunches and put them in our respective bags.

“Morning.” We replied simultaneously.

“I have a question for the two of you. You both read that teen blogger... um.. what’s her name again?” asked Aunt Lucy flipping through the newspaper again.

“The Anon?” Britton asked, looking up from his backpack.

“Yeah her! She’s in the social section of the New York Times.” I choked my bar. Swallowing it down, I rush to Aunt Lucy and grab the paper out of her hands and read the article for myself.

Teen Blogger is a Sensation, But Vows to Stay Anonymous!

Teen blogger, The Anon, is an internet sensation. But there is a twist. No one knows who she is. She claims to be an average seventeen year old girl in California, but to the rest of the teen population she is their “internet preacher”. The Anon has over 15 million followers and is one of the most successful bloggers. Blogging has become one way young adults are expressing themselves, and The Anon sure uses it to her advantage, with the rants she posts.

The blogger’s reason for staying anonymous is still unknown, but to some that's what makes The Anon’s blog even more interesting.

“Her mysterious aura and hilarious personality, makes me want to be her friend, if not be her!” says sixteen year old Sally Smith.

Although there are many girls like Sally who follow The Anon, there are also some boys.

“The Anon, is hilarious. Though she is a girl, her rants are readable to either gender.” says Kyle Mason as he scrolls through The Anon’s blog showing me the multitude of Dylan O’Brien pictures and text posts on her blog.

This anonymous girl has become more famous than sliced bread and this girl is onto becoming as big as the peanut butter jelly sandwich.

“They referenced her to PB&J  sandwich!” laughed Britton as he handed me my backpack. This lady did not just reference me to food.

“I found it hilarious. I wonder what would happen if she did reveal of she is. I hope she doesn’t become like Miley Cyrus after she revealed she was Hannah Montana.” said Aunt Lucy as she grabbed her lab coat and kissed both Britton and I’s forehead.

“I’ll see you guys tonight. Have fun at school.”

“I don’t think that’s possible.” I grumbled as walked behind Aunt Lucy and got into the car with Britton. And like the psychic, I got a feeling that today wasn’t going to good.