Chapter 29: Revelations

Before I could ask her how the hell she got this, Alison was already strutting out of the cafeteria and all eyes were on me. The paper was just a screen shot of my school desktop. It was my blog, but that's not what got me. The fact she made sure to show it was open on my student ID was made it even worse.

"Char? You okay? What did the wicked witch give you?" asked Emily as she snatched the paper right out of my hand before I could take it back. It took her only a few seconds for her eyes to go wide in realization. Next Michelle took it out of her hands in curiosity and well, she almost fainted.

"I can't believe you. You're 'The Anon?" asked Emily taking the paper away from Michelle and waving it in front of my face.

"I can explain." I say, my voice almost breaking.

"No. Answer the question are you "The Anon", Charlotte?" Emily repeated her question. Not wanting to say the word, I nod my head. Emily looked away and Michelle took over.

"How could you not tell us? Charlotte, we are your best friends!" says Michelle looking at me with a look of anger written across her face. My heart sinks every time either Michelle or Emily spoke.

"I just couldn't! I don't know why, but I couldn't!

"Obviously you were to up with being famous it got to your head." said Emily as she gathered her stuff and pulled her backpack around her shoulders.

"And to think we were best friends." Sneered Michelle as she followed Emily out of the cafeteria. As I watched them leave me, I could feel all eyes were on me. I didn't know what the people wanted. Did they want to stand up on the table and yell to them I was "The Anon"? Or keep my head down and walk away? I decided to go with the second option. Getting up and gathering my stuff, I looked around the cafeteria to find my brother, but he was no where to be around. I started walking out the cafeteria, but I then broke out into a sprint, tears falling down my face. I had to find Chase. He wasn't in the cafeteria. He was probably being a gentleman for me and trying some antique to cheer me up. With a small smile on my face, I pull out my phone and dial Chase's number. As the phone rang, I wiped the tears off my face. As I waited for Chase to pick up the phone, I heard a phone ringing in the other hallway. Curious, I look around the corner to find Chase. But it wasn't just Chase. It was Chase and Alison. Up against the lockers eating each other's face off. There was a lump in my throat. Everytime I tried opening my mouth to say something, I couldn't. After just staring at them for what seemed like eternity, Chase finally pushed Alison away from him. He was about to tell her something, but I some how found my voice.

"You dirty fucking asshole." I say as I walk to him and slap him across the face. Chase was in totally awe when he saw me. His hand went to the cheek I had slapped.

"Char, did you just see that?" He asked in a wary tone.

"Yeah I saw all of it! All of it! God, I knew it was too fucking good to be true to have a nice boyfriend and a nice life. Now everything is crumbling. Thank you, fucking Chase Parker for freaking breaking my god damn heart this way." I say as tears threaten to spill. Chase face softened into something I recognized. He felt bad. He wanted to do something about me being sad. Well, you know what? Too fucking late.

"Chase? Did you know that your girlfriend was "The Anon"?" asked Alison from behind him. My eyes landed on Chase who was now horrified by the news, and moved to Alison.

"And you. You are just a fucking little whore. You decide to say I'm "The Anon" and steal my boyfriend? Well, congrau-fucking-lations. You win the prize for best way to ruin someone's life!" I look back at Chase with so much anger.