Chapter 3: Hooper

Sherlock opens the door to the underground mortuary room and leads in the three of you. You approach the table, where the body was lying on and noticed that the body has been chained down in several places along its length.

"Please tell me which idiot did this!" Sherlock yelled.

That's when a man, Anderson, turns and walks up to Sherlock. "It's for everyone's safety." He says.

John pulls back the cover from the corpse's head, revealing the face of Emelia Ricoletti. "This woman is dead. Half her head is missing! She's not a threat to anyone!" John exclaimed.

"Tell that to her husband." Anderson said, pointing across the room. "He's under a sheet over there."

"Whatever happened in Limehouse last night, I think we can safely assume it wasn't the work of a dead woman." Sherlock declared.

"Stranger things have happened." Anderson said, shaking his head.

"Such as?" Sherlock asked.

"Well...strange things." Anderson said, hesitantly.

"You're speaking like a child." You said to Anderson as Sherlock looks down at the body.

"This is clearly a man's work. Where is he?" Sherlock asked and that's when the door opens.

You and Sherlock turn to look at the new arrival. There stood a 'man' wearing a suit, with brown hair and a mustache.

"Holmes. (L/N)." 'He' said.

"Hooper." You and Sherlock said, in unison.

Needless to say, you and Sherlock never go along with Hooper. Hooper always thought you and Sherlock were fakes and was never impressed. But on your observations, it seemed like Hooper was jealous and you kinda have an idea why. Because you knew Hooper's secret.

"You--back to work." Hooper said to Anderson and he nods and turns away. Hooper walks to the one side of the table and looks across at the four of you, mostly at Sherlock. "

So, come to astonish us with your magic tricks, I suppose." Hooper said.

"Is there anything to which you would like to draw my attention?" Sherlock asked Hooper.

"Nothing at all, Mr Holmes. You and your pet may leave any time you like." Hooper spat and you started to charge at Hooper but John holds you back and shakes his head.

"Doctor Hooper, I asked them to come here. Co-operate. That's an order." Lestrade demanded. Hooper took a deep breath then looks down at the body.

"There are two 'features of interest', as you are always saying in Doctor Watson's stories." Hooper said as Sherlock looked up and said "I never say that."

"You do, actually, Holmes." You replied.

"Quite alot." said John.

Sherlock narrows his eyes at the two of you and you give him the most innocent look you could make. "First of all, this is definitely Emelia Ricoletti. She has been categorically identified. Beyond a doubt it is her." Hooper said.

"Then who was that in Limehouse last night?" John asked Hooper.

"That was also Emelia Ricoletti." Hooper answered.

"It can't have been." You said.

"She was dead. She was here." John bellowed.

Sherlock takes out a small magnifying glass and bends down to look more closely at the Bride's face. "She was positively identified by her husband seconds before he died. He had no reason to lie. He could hardly be mistaken." Hooper answered.