Chapter 6 Adventurer Problems

"Be careful Eliot we don't know what kind of flower it is no matter how pretty it is." Mikhail advised the young boy while he seemed so interested in the plant. Eliot was hunched over looking at the flower as it was in a hole in the base of the tree. It smelled wonderful to the young boy and it seemed to be trying to tell him something. 'Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.' A extremely deep sounding voice said in the privacy of Eliot's head. As the boy heard the voice and stared into the flower he saw the image of a shadow turning into a beast with red mouth. The beast growled before lunging its fangs at it snapping Eliot back into reality, it was as if he saw something that wasn't there. 

Now on his back Mikhail and Freya were hunched over Eliot making sure he was okay. Eliot was a bit shaken about what he saw and described it to Mikhail. "Sounds like you just thought of something scary. Come on you can't be scared as an adventurer." Mikhail assured Eliot making him smile. "Yea Eliot come on there more of the flowers you saw down there." Freya told her brother before they both ran a few feet from their current position.

Mikhail smiled seeing the twins playing and enjoying nature, Oliver on the other hand was examining the same flower

Mikhail smiled seeing the twins playing and enjoying nature, Oliver on the other hand was examining the same flower. The flower was appealing to Oliver so much that he decided to break it off the stem and take it with him.  Slowly both Oliver and Mikhail made sure to keep an eye on the twins but also were examining the area. The jungle was covered in foliage all the way from the tree tops to the ground itself. 

After an hour of exploring the small party had learned a bit about the jungle part of the island. There we no signs on any form of humans on this island but they did find that there were wild boars, birds, and lizards on the island. As well as deeper jungle that would go on for many more miles. Since it had been long enough that they been away from the others Mikhail suggested they head back.

As the party of four made their way back to beach the sun was starting to move towards the west part of the sky. Miles away in the now great abandon city on the island a black shadow began to creep through the empty streets. It moved with no form as it crossed corners and buildings as if it was looking for something. Constantly it echoed the word, bitch, constantly as it moved.

Back at the west side of the island, inside the wreck plane was Bliss, Venn, and Adalynn were covering their mouths searching through the plane. The smell had only gotten more foul since earlier, the bodies were seriously decomposing after the few hours it had been.

"We got all the luggage we can get. Plus all the food and soda from the front section of the plane. Sure if we wanted to take a dip we could find more in the back of the plane." Bliss said muffled still covering her mouth, though this changed taking a scarf she had found in a suitcase placing it over her mouth.

"Yea its best that we head back with the food at least I'm starving. We can take some of the luggage with clothes for bedding. Plus it is getting late and I'm hungry."  Venn assured Adalynn and Bliss while rubbing his bell. Adalynn couldn't help but to giggle at what Venn said and did.

Bliss herself let down her guard and let out a small chuckle being humored by Venn as well. Even though the man was large and looked to be mean he was just a sweet heart Bliss finally saw. With that Venn carried four bags of luggage with his large amount of strength two under his armpits and two in his hands. Bliss had been pushing the standard foot cart of an aircraft that carried snacks and drinks. While Adalynn was pulling a suitcase through the sand.

Near the east side of the beach where Xaiver, Gemma, and Casey were they had done the best they could with making shelter. They had come across a seaside cave that was empty and protect them from the beating of the sun, though it was a bit humid. They even made a fire from Casey having some hunting experience from her dad. 

With everyone having some form of success when everyone came back together from where they met up before it was easy heading back to their new cave base.