Chapter 9 Kind Soul

"Eliot slow down! Your going to get in trouble if you keep running!" Freya yelled trying to follow her brother still running through the jungle. Mikhail was beside Freya as they ran.

Eventually Eliot stopped when he had finally arrived at the large patch of purple flowers. He was stood a large tree covered in them, it even had small bushes full of the flowers surrounding the tree.

"You ran here and scarred us just for stupid flowers Eliot!?" His sister yelled while on her knees taking quick small breaths. The young girl looked real unhappy about the situation. Mikhail came up behind her and rubbing her hair.

"Its okay. He got scarred from the sound." Mikhail said smiling down at Freya then towards Eliot. "Isn't that rig-" The man was saying before being cut off by something pouncing on him from the side. Freya screamed and ran next to her brother holding his hand. "We are safe here Freya...he has to die..." Eliot said quietly looking down with a tear in his eye.

Mikhail on the other hand was wrestling and fighting with the beast that attack his camp unknowingly to him

Mikhail on the other hand was wrestling and fighting with the beast that attack his camp unknowingly to him. Yet this was a large one and was winning the wrestling as it bit into Mikhail multiple times. "Run you two! Get away!" The man yelled towards the children while blood gushed from his mouth. Mikhail body was covered in burn like bite marks while he screamed. With each bite the large beast giggled in between, it knew it was enjoying what it was doing.

As the large black beast prepared to go for the throat and end Mikhail a deep voice echoed in the male head. Never die and protect. Then his throat was removed leaving Mikhail motionless leaking blood onto the jungle floor. The beast giggled before turning to the young twins, though it saw what they were standing in. A low growl escaped its lips while it narrowed its eye to the flowers. Then it took off into the forest and disappeared.

Freya cried with one hand covering her face and still holding her brothers hand. "We have to stay here sister till the sun comes up. Don't worry that nice man is okay. I have seen it I promise." Eliot said with a smile, still he cried having seen the man die. Slowly the twins fell onto the ground holding each other, tears rolling down both their faces. Eventually they cried themselves asleep while the corpse known as Mikhail laid cold in its pond of his own blood.