Chapter 10 Reflection & Rebirth

"Can you turn back? Or are you stuck like this?" Gemma asked sitting next to Venn in front of the fire. Bliss and Adalynn sat the other side of the flames, they were scarred of Venn.

"I don't know...But everything is different now that I am like this. I mentally tried to turn back but I haven't gotten anywhere." Venn explained said with a frown, which made his new dog ears drop. That made Gemma laugh and rub his shoulders.

"Its okay. Cheer up you look like a lost puppy." Gemma said trying to cheer up Venn up. The wolf like creature gave a small smile showing his fangs.

Xavier made his way from the back of the cave groaning. "Alright I finished. Since we searched the plane again and found a small medical kit I used all the burn ointment on him. Then covered his wounds and he should be fine. All we have to do is change his bandages and let him sleep." Xavier said making his way over to fire where everyone sat.

"Well since he will be okay." Casey said before she moved her attention from the fire to Venn. "In the morning me and you can go look for the others." She added on casually.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he could actual track them." Xavie said picking up a handful of sand and dropping it slowly.

"Oh stop being such an ass hole dude." Bliss called out while rolling her eyes.

"Stop being stupid and look at him. He looks like a werewolf so we can assume he has animal sense such as smelling and instincts. So you can fuck off because I am thinking of something bitch." Xavier replied while he also had rolled his eyes.

"The rude doctor is right though. Whatever happened to Venn is a blessing in disguised while we wait to get rescue. We can hunt to big guy." Casey said taking a rock and begin chucking away at the stick she held for battle earlier, she was trying to shape the stick into a spear.

"I don't know how but maybe I can try. I just hope they are alright. No telling how many more of those things there are out there." Venn said taking a look towards the mouth of the cave sighing.

"Your right but it safer for everyone to wait till morning. So we can take turns on watch while we each sleep. I'll go first so you all rest up." Gemma offered while the other all began to rest. Yet with all that happened it some longer than expected to sleep.

As hours passed the sun began to rise the twins walked out of the immense amount of purple flowers. Freya was a bit reluctant to leave but her brother convinced her otherwise. Slowly as they made their way to Mikhail's body his eyes were closed and was no longer bleeding.

The wounds he had suffered were all healed and closed. Though the burns in his clothes remained as what damage he had truly happened. Freya was confuse until her brother spoke.

"I told you he was going to be okay sister. He will awaken now and scarred so be careful."

Right after Eliot spoke Mikhail's eyes opened wide as he sat up quickly. "Kids are you okay? Am I okay?" Mikhail asked a he looked towards the twins then to himself. Flashes of what happened last night appeared in his mind. "I died...but I am still here...This is insane."

"Come on mister I can explain when we get back to the others. They will be waking up in less than thirty minutes." Eliot said grabbing his sister and Mikhail's hand. He began to walk trying to drag them along with him. Though they followed quietly not sure what Eliot was going to explain soon.