Part 10: Sympathy

A/N: yAYYY finally reached to write ten chapters to this story I'm so happy. :D

-unedited-

{Chapter Ten}

"Mom."

"Please,no."

"MOM!" Isaac cried out , pain deconstructing his heart as fresh tears fell from his red eyes. He rocked back and forth with the corpse of his mother in his arms which caused his gray v neck shirt to get stained.

All Delilah did was stare down at him and the pain that consumed him. She felt pity for him something she never thought she could feel for her enemy. Which oddly pained her as she watched tears fall down the kidnapper's face. The only good she saw after two weeks of being
Taken was Grace.

She didn't know what to do. She longed to take the chance and leave to find her parents and be embraced by them as their scent filled her aching lungs, she wished to do the things she's never done before. But that longing faded. She knew very well that what she was about to do was cynical and out of the ordinary to do so but she proceeded to do it anyways. She kneeled in front of shaking Isaac, staring
Down at his glossy eyes and wrapped her weak, bruised arms around his neck, bringing him into a hug. If Delilah was in the state he was in she'd want someone to help her through the pain, the pain of a loved one's death.

He trembled under her and cried under her hold for several long minutes before suddenly something odd occurred. Something that
held Delilah confused and frightened.

Once he pulled away from her embrace it was as if something in his eyes clicked something that triggered the psychopath he really was. He glanced down at his hands which were covered in his mother's crimson blood causing his fingers to quack and a loud ear piercing scream to leave the back of his throat. He rubbed his covered hands over and over his jeans as he murmured under his breath several times.

"Delilah did I kill her?" He questioned, something undetectable took part in him, something she hadn't seen since the day she appeared covered in blood on the motel bed with him.

"Did I kill my mother?" He painfully sobbed into his arm, scrambling off of the floor and turning on the water of the sink.

"DID I KILL HER?!" He washed his flesh roughly. He scrubbed his skin so harshly that it seemed as if he were trying to peal off his largest body organ. He pulled his clothes off in a rush. And scrubbed every single body part that was consumed in red. He grunted as fear devoured his sharp features. He violently grasped Delilah's wrists causing the confused and frightened girl to flinch and cry.

"I killed her didn't I?"

Her stomach tied in knots. Did he kill his own flesh and blood?

But why would he murder the only person, the only human who accepted him and loved him?

Nothing was making sense to Delilah.

There were only two explanations here, he's mentally ill and killed his mother, or someone killed Grace, blaming it on Isaac. Ever thought the logic of the story would have told her that obviously it was Isaac who was the murdered. But what doesn't make sense is that in what time did he have to go back to the apartment, kill his mother placing her in a bath of her own blood and then trashing the place. Then somehow finding Delilah and taking her back to the apartment and being all scared about the situation? It didn't make any sense. If this was done in a small period of time this would have required more than just a person to trash and commit a murder.

She pulled his half nude body with shaky hands wrapping around his shoulders and stared deeply into his drowned eyes. "You didn't kill her, why would you kill your mom?"

She embraced him. "You didn't kill her,"She whispered in his ear.

But his figure just shuttered under her as more wails were heard from him. She constantly stroked his tense and chilled back with her hands for what felt like hours and once his body settled down she didn't know what her life was worth anymore. That the last chance of running into the embrace of freedom had crossed their arms in front of her, that her last attempt had vanished because she didn't take advantage of it and didn't run off like her mind depended on it. Like her life and freedom wasn't of importance. She now regretted staying and helping her crazed kidnapper. The man who grew unstable under the encounter of blood.Isaac shifted away from her hold and avoided her gaze and staring off into oblivion itself.

"This is why I took you away from the world. There's too much danger in the world and if you would have just listened none of this would have happened. I believe that if the person who did "this" might be after you too, you just need to trust me. Your life's in danger Delilah, and I don't want you d-dying too," His response was falter as his quavering fingers trailed up to her left bruised cheek with cautiousness as in telling her that he wasn't going to cause her life any harm.At hearing that her life was in danger she had to hardly accept the fact that the tables have turned and that now she had to trust the one person she didn't want too, but saddly in a way has saved her life twice now.

She shrugged away his hand. "Tell me who you think might be the one who wants to kill me,"

His voice seemed hesitant."Look, I can't tell you," He stated rushing a pair of fingers down his honey blonde locks.

"Why can't you tell me? Shouldn't I know the name of the person who because of might have my life in danger?"She questioned in a huff.

His chestnut eyes held onto hers with seriousness. "Just trust me, even though I know I'm the last person you'd want to trust you will have too. Knowing would just put your life in more danger. I'll tell you when the time is right, okay?

She didn't know what she was getting herself into but it was the only thing she had choice in doing except for leaving of course. Her life was now in more danger than it was a few weeks ago so what could go wrong in trusting a mentally sick human being who just lost his own mother in a terrible murder?

"Okay, but now what?" She asked.

He sighed shakingly. "We keep running."

---------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So what do you all think about the tables turning? Do you believe it was okay of Delilah to trust this lunatic or do you believe this was the biggest mistake she has ever made so far. Other than that I hope you guys are still enjoying my story and wait till next Tuesdays update.

Love-Aster