Chapter 30

Days passed and everything was well. Except for the occasional straight from sleep panic attack Taehyung had to suffer through. Other than that, everything was fine.

His members never once asked why he suffers through panic attacks. He could tell that they wanted to know. That they so badly do. But they were patiently waiting for him to pluck up the courage to share.

He wanted to tell them. Believe him, he really do. However, how could he possibly put them through knowing that?- the horrible nightmares and the feeling of dying all over again.

But then again, he's putting them through hell without saying a word either because they had to tell him that everything was going to be okay every time he cries and screams from sleep. They had to do that while they knew not a single thing.

At some point, he had to tell them, right? He just have to. Because they are a family. That much had been established long before all of these.

In the days that have passed, the boys would always, (always) be forced to go home by either Taehyung's mother, Bang PD-nim or their manager. However, by now, they've established that it was no use because the boys would be back in the hospital by the time night falls as they couldn't rest peacefully back at the dorm at all.

They were practically living there, in that room, with Taehyung. Up to the point where they've brought their pillows and blankets, each members marking a space in the room as their temporary bed or what not, their bags filled with change of clothes becoming their temporary wardrobe and other personal things they wanted with them.

They've brought Taehyung his own change of clothes too- in preparation for when the doctor would finally deem Taehyung's body less sensitive enough to wear his own comfortable clothes.

Taehyung was still asleep half the time.

So what do the boys do when their Tae's asleep?

They would play card games or board games as silently as they could. Most of the time, they'd just talk in hushed voices about anything- something they'd never than as much before. And it was a good and nice experience because they get to reminisce all the memories they've pushed at the very back of their minds; from the littlest thing to a more serious note. It revealed to them how much Bangtan really meant to them.

When Taehyung's awake, they'd take care of him really well (not like they don't when the boy's asleep). They'd make sure he keeps himself hydrated. They'd always ask how or what he felt. They try not to let Taehyung's mind wander off to the cloudy parts of his brain by watching movies, playing games and talking about happy things just to keep his mental and emotional health in check as much as possible.

That's how much they love him dearly.

Taehyung could see that.

He still hated his nightmares. He never even thought he'd ever stop hating it.

It was tiring to have them.

He didn't want to have them.

He was drained. So much so that his healing progress was slowing down. Who knew emotional drain affects you physically as well? How unfair is that?

Taehyung missed walking the most.

He still wasn't allowed to move.

By right, the others shouldn't even be allowed to stay in his room all the time because he was still vulnerable to sickness, virus, infections and such. However, his doctor was kind and understanding enough.

Taehyung's doctor not only takes care of his physical health but also his heart and mind.

That was probably the reason why Taehyung gets to enjoy the company of his members every time he wakes up.