Chapter 36

It's been two days since they found out about Taehyung. That meant that Taehyung hadn't woken up for three days and they were getting increasingly worried.

They weren't even allowed to see him.

But that was not their only problem.

Just the previous day, not one female sasaeng fan but two, managed to sneak in to the private sector of the hospital that Taehyung was in. One was caught by the security guards but the other was able to enter Taehyung's room. She even took a picture and managed to post it online before a nurse had come in and caught her red handed. How she had known where Taehyung's room was, the staffs didn't know. Currently, it's under investigation.

Because of that, BTS had made the headlines of the news again.

A lot was angered, especially the members.

Some blamed the hospital's lack of security while some blamed the nurses and doctors for being ignorant of their surroundings.

BigHit Entertainment sued both of the sasaeng fans and Taehyung was shifted to another room. The hospital's security was tightened as well.

ARMYs bombarded social medias with their concern for BTS, especially for Taehyung, and their anger towards the sasaeng fans in general.

No one could blame them really.

Despite that, the members felt even more revolted at the thought of touching their social medias (even the fancafe). The only way they kept updated was by watching the news on TV and the calls they receive from their manager and Bang PD-nim.

That was only one of their bigger problems.

Jungkook hadn't said a word to the members at all.

Ever since his panic attack two days ago, he never spoke to them. All the boys could get from him when they talk to him was either a nod or a shake of the head but otherwise, they got nothing.

They'd tried asking him what was wrong but he didn't give an answer.

The only time they would hear his voice was at night when he would wake up screaming from a nightmare. He'd cry himself to sleep after that then wake up from another nightmare all over again all in the same night.

Nobody forced him to talk. They figured that he wouldn't talk even more if they did.

They still tried to involve him in their conversations and even offer him their smiles although it hurt them that the maknae wouldn't respond.

Things took a turn for the worst when last night, Namjoon woke up to the maknae running out of the room to get to the bathroom just to vomit out his stomach's contents.

Jungkook almost passed out on the bathroom floor if it weren't for the leader who caught him before his legs gave way.

So the six of them crowded in Namjoon and Jungkook's shared room, watching over the sick maknae throughout the night.

Jin sighed as he replaced the wet cloth on Jungkook's forehead the next morning. The boy was sweating buckets and there was that frown on his face that never went away as the hyungs watched him for hours.

"What do you think caused him to have fever?" Hoseok asked.

"It's probably from the lack of rest, stress and everything in between the lines," Namjoon answered.

Everybody was still pretty aggravated by the hospital incident and they were still waiting on who to chew. Someone had got to have leaked the information about Taehyung's room number if not nobody would have reached him. This was a compromise of Taehyung's privacy. If anything, the hospital should be sued too. And the members were pretty sure the maknae's seething with anger as well, multiplying the complicated knots in his brain and chest.