Chapter 1 : Jerks, Tears, and a Contract

CHAPTER 1 : Jerks, Tears, and a Contract

~~~Stiles's POV~~~

I'm sitting in Mr.Harris's class watching the clock tick by very slowly...

*RING*

I shoot up and make my way to my locker wanting to get out of this hell hole.

I grab my stuff, making sure I've got all the books I need for homework, then head outside to meet Scott.

I see him waiting next to my Jeep along with Allison, Isaac, Erica and Boyd.

"Hey guys, what's happening?" I ask one I reach them.

"Derek's called a pack meeting so I suggest we all make our way to his loft, as quickly as possible," Scott says. I nod my head and get into my Jeep, everyone else squishing in.

"Alright, here we go," I say pulling out of the school.

Everyone is just casually chatting until we arrive at Derek's loft.

I see Jackson's Porsche parked over the only two available spots. Of course, he had to. Bastard.

"Right I'll find a place to park, you guys go ahead and go in. Don't want us all getting into trouble." I say, everyone smiles and says thanks and leaves. I start up the car again and nearly scream when I see Erica still sitting in the back.

"Damn, Erica you scared me. You truly are Catwoman." I say, trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

She just laughs and places a hand on my shoulder.

"All good Batman. I thought you would need some company. Who knows how long until we find another free spot. Knowing Dick no.1, he would pay random people to park in any free spots to make your life miserable." She says, climbing over to sit in the passenger seat.

"Very funny, but very true my love," I say in a British accent.

We find a car park only two blocks away from Derek's place, which is a world record. I park my Jeep and get out, Erica right beside me.

We start walking to the loft and talk about what we think this meeting will hold.

"I think it's just a check-up one, but who knows what may have entered Beacon Hills in the last week," Erica says. I hum in response.

"I just hope Mr.Sourwolf isn't in too much of a bad mood," I say, thinking about the times he's blown up at me for being late. I laugh at some of those memories.

We arrive there a few minutes later and enter to see the pack talking. They all stop when we enter.

"Why are you late Stiles?" Derek asks. He doesn't seem to be in too bad of a mood. If anything he seems tired.

"Um, I'm sorry did the rest not tell you of the situation," I say pointing towards Scott.

"Yeah, but that's no excuse." He shouts. I guess I was wrong. He is in an awful mood.

I just sigh, not being bothered to get in a fight with him. I mean I could have mentioned that Erica was also late, but I know he had a soft spot for her, along with Isaac.

Erica sits beside Boyd and gives me a small smile across the room. I give one back and sink into the couch next to Allison.

Derek continues talking about who knows what, while I zone out, thinking about random things in life.

I am interrupted by Jackson saying my name.

"What?" I ask him, yawning from being zoned out.

He scoffs at me. "Don't worry, you clearly weren't interested in the topic then."