Prologue

A/N: So basically I had this story for about a month and decided to upload it because why not. I don't completely ship it, I just think their cute asf k? if u dont like T'Chucky then why u here b?

Wakanda

Prince T'Challa was known around Wakanda as an egotistical spoiled brat. His father was King, and as a young boy he would always get away with mischief. But once he hit puberty, everything went to hell. In school, he would never get in trouble because of his title, and he never had real friends. This caused his behavior to change once he turned 18. He would invite girls over all the time, throw parties every night, and stay out late and miss his religion classes. His fathers had enough, and it was time for his son to grow up.

"Prince T'Challa, your father wishes to speak to you," Jamal, T'Challa's butler, said to him from his doorway with hesitation.

"Ok," T'Challa said and left the book he was reading on his bed and saw his father at the dining table with a strict look on his face.

"Father,"

"Son, I've had enough of your foolishness. You invite strangers to my home every night, wake up in the afternoons, and show up late to your religion classes all the time! I thought once you became a bit older you'd mature, but unfortunately your actions last week have made me come to a decision. You are to pack your things, you're going to New York,"

T'Challa laughed. "Father, there you go again with your jokes. Good one,"

His father still had that look, and T'Challa panicked. The young prince was wide eyed and started pacing around the room.

"Father please, you can't send me to New York! I know nobody there! Where would I live?"

"I have instructed Jamal to be your guardian for the time you spend there. You'll live in a small home in Brooklyn and go to school with normal kids,"

T'Challa groaned. He knew he had no choice but to obey his father, but he didn't like the idea of living with his butler.

"Yes Father,"

"Good, now you leave tomorrow morning. I love you very much, but this is for your own good," T'Chaka said and his son nodded and went back to his room.

A new town, school, and people. T'Challa was in for an interesting visit. And that's what he'll call it, a visit.

*

Brooklyn, NY

Bucky Barnes was your average teenager. He went to parties (even though he never enjoyed them, or drank), went to the mall every Saturday with his friends, and obviously played video games. He was normal, except for the fact that he was openly gay. His friend Steve was the first person he told, and he was going to tell his sister but she knew already. Her words were, "You're gayer then Kurt Hummel,"

In Brooklyn, everyone knew each other. There weren't many bad people living in this area, but you had your occasional creep who would stare at the girls behind the trashcans. Natasha, Bucky's sister, had an encounter with a man who didn't know she did karate. She's a black belt, and that guy never bothered her, or any of the girls in the neighborhood again.

"Bucky! Where's my hair straightener? I know you have it!"

Bucky groaned from his laying position on the couch and got up. "Nat! I've told you already, I ain't seen it!"

Natasha rolled her eyes and walked into Bucky's room anyway.

"It's on your bed! This is what I get for letting you borrow my shit!"

Bucky laughed and sat back down on the couch, and his friend Steve opened his front door like he lived there and rushed to the living room.

"Buck! We're late!"

Bucky looked at the time and froze. Shit, he did it again.

"Dammit! Let's go,"

Without even telling his sister he was leaving, he rushed out his house with Steve. Bucky made it a habit to be late to school, and his friends who were always telling him he should be on time more, were late as well. Sometimes he wondered why they even bothered convincing him when they can't even show up on time either.

"We apparently are having a foreign exchange student tomorrow,"

Bucky looked to his friend in confusion. "A foreign exchange student...in Brooklyn?"

"Yeah, from Wakanda," Steve replied and once they reached the school Bucky saw Tony and Sam waiting for them by the lockers.

"It's about time ladies, Steve and I have science and the rest of you have math with Ms. Hill" Tony said smirking. He knew Bucky hated math.

"Alright, let's get this over with,"