CHAPTER 2

T'Challa had separated from Tony as soon as the brunette directed him to where the office was. He didn't want to seem like a lost puppy, and he was pretty confident enough to find his classes himself. The school was much different than the one in Wakanda, and he noticed the lockers were much smaller. His locker back home was as big as his room in Brooklyn, which says something about how much money this district gets. Every kid he passed was either wearing pajamas, or just jeans and a t-shirt. He wanted to look decent today and settled on an all-black look with his signature lion tooth choker. Jamal told him to be careful who he makes friends with, and that he couldn't tell anyone that he was a prince.

"Can I help you?" a woman sitting at the desk asked. She noticed he's been standing at the doorway for a while.

"Uh yeah, I'm new and I need my schedule," T'Challa said.

"Name,"

"T'Challa Jackson," he replied.

His father picked out the last name. They didn't have one, something about the first name being more important...

She nodded and started typing at her computer. After a few minutes, she handed him the paper and he scanned it quickly seeing he had Mathematics with a Maria Hill. T'Challa smiled, he loved math. It's one of those subjects he can't help but be good at, even though he never showed up to a single class in Wakanda.

He left the office, not really caring if he was late or not. T'Challa knew the reason he was sent here was to mature, but it's his first day, as for everyone else the 4th month. A few students were still in the hallways, and he saw a group of girls staring at him. He sent them his charming smile, and they swooned. The prince was used to this kind of response, he wasn't exactly unattractive. T'Challa was easy on the eyes, and his dazzling smile let him get away with pretty much anything. But here, he would find out it wasn't so easy.

The classroom came into view, and he heard Ms. Hill already taking roll before he opened the door. All eyes were on him, and he saw a seat in the back was empty.

"You must be T'Challa, welcome to Midwood," Ms. Hill said with a kind smile. T'Challa nodded, unamused, and went to the seat in the back. He could feel someone staring at him as he walked, but didn't bother seeing who it was.

*

Ms. Hill was taking roll, and once Bucky replied 'Here', the door opened. Sam nudged him, and Bucky looked up seeing a dark skinned kid walk in looking bored out of his mind. The brunette chuckled, and knew he was the new kid Tony was talking about. He watched him walk to the seat in the back, and couldn't help but check out his fit ass.

"He's pretty hot," Sam whispered and Bucky looked at him confused.

"Since when do you find dudes attractive?"

"I don't, I'm stating facts,"

And he wasn't wrong. Bucky was planning on introducing himself after class, but when the bell rang T'Challa was nowhere in sight. The brunette frowned, and walked to his next class alone. He'll just wait till lunch.

Gym class was annoying as fuck. His coach was an asshole and made them run the track 4 times, then do push-ups. Bucky was quite fit, but he hated doing any sort of activity where he was being timed. Him and Steve go to the gym on their own time, and he rather run a treadmill and listen to his best friends ranting about the latest video game, then seeing some nerds struggling to get back up after one push up. Clint was in this class, so he decided 'fuck it' and went over to ask him if they could spot each other on the rope. The blonde nodded grinning, and Bucky knew they would be talking about his sister for the rest of the class. He had no clue why the guy liked Natasha so much, she's pretty rude to everyone and only smiles when seeing someone get hurt. Just like Bucky, she was easy on the eyes, having their dad's green eyes while he had their mom's blue ones. Other than that he had no idea.