2% Healed

phil P.O.V.

Dan was great. 

Thats all the words I can muster up inside to say about him. He seriously leaves me speechless.

We have had lunch together every single day, go to class together and we have recently started texting each other when we aren't in the same room with each other, he turned into my best friend in a matter of just days.

Today is the day me and Dan don't have class, so I want to meet him at Starbucks.

Its getting colder here, the leaves are falling and crunching under my feet, a comforting sound. I need it, I never have been nervous going to hang out with someone like this in my life, there's just something about him.

When I reach Starbucks Dan is already there, not really surprising I'm extremely slow, 

I order my drink and sit down in the big red chair across from him, he looks happy when he sees I actually showed up, which not gonna lie, slightly hurt.

"Hey you showed up." he sounded happy and tired, like he was awake for days on end and his body had finally caught up to the lack of sleep he was getting, which he covered with a smile and his happy eyes.

" Yeah of course I showed up, I'm just a slow person I'm sorry about that." I genuinely was sorry.

We talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was starting to get late, so many coffees and cake pops later, 

We were walking back to my house.

When we get there Dan walks around, slowly taking in the new environment like a puppy, its cute not gonna lie. 

"Your flat is a lot bigger than mine, how many people live here?" He seemed genuinely amazed my my flat. Like a sales investor oddly enough.

"Um,  me, mum, and my brother Martyn." Big flat for a little family, "Mum and Martyn went out to Martyns girlfriends cause she's pregnant."  

To be honest his face did change a little when he realized we were alone, not changed as in he looked at me like, "I'm going to bang you against everything in this house." More like a look of "I'm actually nervous your mom isn't in this house now." 

We watched classic movies all night like The Breakfast Club, The Lion King , Kill Bill and all the good stuff.

Night was coming really fast and soon enough it was almost midnight, "Hey, you can stay the night if you want, I can take Martyns room and you can have mine, if you feel comfortable." Me and Dan were starting to be flirty with each other, exchanging smiles and calling each other cute before throwing pillows at one another, I was really starting to get to know him so his answer really kind of surprised me.

"Why can't we share your room?" I could see him blush, his ears started  getting fiery red. 

"I have no problem with that."Smiling I walked towards him and embraced him in a hug, he seemed so fragile, like if I squeezed any harder he would burst, like he could fall apart, turn to dust beneath my very touch. I needed to stop, I took a deep breath and looked at him, his eyes might be brown but they were the best shade of brown I could have ever seen in my life, it was a mix of brown and a black rim around the outside, and I swear to god when the light hits it in a certain angle his eyes look golden, bronze, they give off a certain glow of something I can't even describe and won't try to. 

I leaned in and kissed his forehead and embraced him in another, warmer,tighter hug, hoping maybe I could actually squeeze some pieces back together.

We were watching youtube late into the night until I heard soft snoring coming from beside me, his head was on my shoulder and body secretly trying to curl into me, I decided that I should probably get to sleep as well, I turned on only exception by Paramore and softly sang to him while he curled into me and I ran my fingers through his slightly curling hair, this day was amazing.

I couldn't sleep until quite a while later, I guess thinking about the person touching your complete left side keeps you awake at night.

I knew I liked Dan but I wouldn't rush with him, I needed to take my time, learn about him, his favourite colours, things he hates more than anything, his favourite colour gummy bear, 

I was scared if  rushed i'd miss out on learning and falling for the sweetest thing on this planet, or even this solar system.

That and I just didn't want him to become so fragile that he breaks into thousands of pieces and drift away with the wind. He was sweet, caring and the single most positive person I have had in my life in a long time and I can't mess it up, 

even though I will.

have to try, wether he  wants me or not.

People see me as a player because I'm addicted to love, but I knew I was only searching for someone like him and now I feel stupid because I let myself love someone this fast, but he's right next to me, with his hand on my chest in front of his face and I can't help but grab it, his hands fit into mine so well, his skin is smoother than any silk that could be produced and I can't handle it anymore,

Dan Howell is about to be mine.

!!!AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than the other ones but I wanted you to se the other side of Phil and I can only do that with so many ways without it dragging on forever. 

I hope you liked this fluffy chapter, i don't know how i feel but like I wanted Phils romantic side to be revealed!! 

ill try to make another chapter soon,

Have a nice day. 

:)