Chapter 2: Weirdos

: Jacob's P.O.V:

   I sat at the edge of the road. The voices of the rest of my friends were drowned out by the sound of the traffic. I looked around me once again. Somebody was missing, but who? I counted everyone and then I realized who it was. Or actually who THEY were. It was Malachi and Ireland! I quickly jumped to me feet.

            Lane, Ryan, and Piper were the only ones who noticed me leaving. I hurried down the street, it had begun to drizzle so i pulled my jacket on as i ran into the alley that let out into a clearing where you could see the Statue Of Liberty. But when I got there, Malachi nearly ran over me.

            He stared at me akwardly. There was a long moment of silence... "What are you doing here Jake?" He finally said. I replied in a sarcastic voice, "Oh, ya know, just running off without telling anyone so i can have some alone time with a girl." When he gave me that annoyed look,  i just shrugged.

                     He peered around me, as if trying to find something. "Where'd she go?" "Who?" but before I could say that he was running back down the alley. I sighed and looked up into the sky. I was walking off when somebody crashed right into me from the front! And as they did, they stumbled and their lips landed on mine.. (EEEK FANGIRL MOMENT RIGHT NOW 1 SECOND)

       :Ireland's P.O.V:

I raced in front of Malachi. He laughed as I ran off. But when i turned a corner, I realized he wasn't there anymore. Confused and agitated I ran into an alley. I was running through it trying to find where he'd gone. But when I turned the next corner, i ran right into somebody and it took me a second to realize we were kissing.. I quickly pulled away. When I turned to see who it was, my face turned even redder. It was Jacob!

           We looked deep into eachothers eyes without saying anything for a few minutes. "Ya know, you're not Jacob Moles anymore, your Jacob Sartorious!" (let me explain something, IRELAND IS THE MOST SOCIALLY AKWARD PERSON EVER SO DON'T BLAME HER FOR THIS BC SHE IS AND ABSOLUTE FREAK! thats all :) I pushed him and ran off down the street to find Malachi. I just prayed to God that he didn't see that or I would be in trouble..with the whole Squad!

       :Malachi's P.O.V:

When i finally found the rest of the Squad, they started letting the question bombs drop. "Where's Ireland?" "Where were you?" "Did you run off with Ireland?" "Jacob's gone too! What were you guys doing?!" I told everyone that I was fine and that they would get there soon. But to be honest, the idea of Jacob and Ireland alone together...just scares me.

       I walked up to Piper who was drawing on her wrist with a pen she had found.                            "Hey Malachi, what's up?" she looked up from her wrist and smiled. I causually smiled back and said, "Well, um, I was just wondering, have Jacob and Ireland ever been..alone together?".          She gave me that Duh look of hers and smirked.

"Looks like somebody's jealous!" She took her pen and touched it to my nose.  "I-i was just a-asking." I stammered. "OH MY GOSH!" she started squealing. "I SHIP IT! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!" 

         I knew I couldn't say anything at this point. So I ran quickly all the way back to the entrance of the alley. But i stopped immediatly. because, I saw someone in there, but they were doing something....and it didn't look good..