(Hey guys! Long time no see, I'm going to update this story because it means a whole lot to me and a few other people!)

    : Malachi's P.O.V.:
I stared down the alley, in there, a dark figure was climbing out of the window to an apartment.. he had a giant sack with him, but there wad no telling what was inside it. "HEY!" I yelled without thinking. "WHTACHA DOING IN THERE?" they turned around and froze. But when they saw me, they slowly walked towards me..

          It took me a few seconds to realize..HE HAD A GUN! I started backing up. But that only caused him to raise the gun. Knowing my life was in danger I took off running down the street. Behind me I heard a gun shot, I turned around to see the bullet heading towards me, I was going to die...
           I waited....but everything felt the same...was I dead yet? Slowly I opened my eyes to see a giant spiderweb in front of me, and in the middle was the bullet.      "What the.." I looked past the web and saw in the alley, the thief was dangling from more spider webs.....?

         I slowly got off of the ground and brushed myself off. But when I looked up again, a red and blue guy dangling upside down from a spider web was right in front of me. Scared, I quickly took a step back.
           The guy in the spider thing just kind of stared at me... "What's up?" He randomly said.
   I gave him a strange and untrusting look before saying "Who are you?..." he, still hanging upside down, scratched his head. "Seriously?" He said. "You have no idea who I am?!" I shook my head.

    Suddenly, like a normal person, he was standing in front of me. "I'm spiderman." He said.

I'll update as soon as possible. That was hard XD