Draft pick

Ashley POV
I was with my girls Angelina Love and Velvet Sky aka we are the Beautiful People and we are backstage looking at the match between Jeff Hardy vs Seth Rollins. I never really liked him. He always thought he was the best but really he is the little golden boy of Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon. Who ever wins this match will get a draft from the losers company. Out of no where Seth did his finisher and won.
"Okay who is going to buy the shots" Matt Hardy, one of my mentors said. Everybody laughed.
"Who will be drafted to WWE" Cole said.
We looked at the screen and saw the Raw logo then my picture popped up. Me???!!! What the hell.
"OMG. ASHLEY. THE KNOCKOUTS CHAMPION!!!!" JBL said.
"A FIVE TIME KNOCKOUTS CHAMPION!!! LONGEST REIGN FOR 632 DAYS!! 2 TIME TAG TEAM CHAMPION. PART OF THE DOMINANT TEAM, THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!"Jerry said.
"ONE OF THE DOMINANT,SEXY, FEARLESS, DANGEROUS KNOCKOUTS!! ASHLEY IS COMING TO WWE!" Cole said.
(PLAY THE VIDEO)

I come out with my belt on my shoulder straight to Mr

I come out with my belt on my shoulder straight to Mr. Mcmahon. He gives me the contract and i hesitate to sign it but I just signed it any way. I could feel the tears that are trying to come out but I hold it in.
"Welcome to WWE Ashley. She will have one more match any match at TNA but the WWE roster will be there to watch you. Of course you will have time to say good bye to your friends. Do you have anything to say." Mr. Mcmahon tells me handing a mic to me.

"I will make sure that when I debut here on WWE I will prove to you that what they say to me back at the TNA locker romm is true. Some people know me as the most fearless crazy Knockout that doesnt care about pain. Trust me is true. I did things no woman has ever done. At The Impact Zone I will compete on my last match against Taryn Tarell in a last woman standing match." I paused and look at the WWE roster and they were shocked at what kimd of match I want."You think I was kidding when they said I was the most fearless. Trust me I am. So get ready Divas. So take off your weaves take off your fake nails. Get your face out off lala land and face reality. I will be the biggest obstacle there is. If you want to mess with my head. Good luck cause my head is a dangerous place. I will show all you plastic barbie dolls that I mean business. And get ready, I will bring TNA with me." I said and everybody cheered. I raised my Knockouts title over my head smirking and laughing. My girls then came out and raised their titles. I looked at Dean and Roman were, ex-shield members after Rollins stabbed them in the back. I smirked and left the ramp. When I was heading backstage everybody was crushing me in hugs. When they let go Velvet and Angelina hugged me and left to get our bags. Get ready WWE because there will be hell when I come.