The Segment

I AM SOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED

ASHLEY POV

Today was Monday Night Raw and I have a segment about my debut and how I was liking it so far.

Right now I was with Paige talking about Eva Marie and that she caught her coming out of Seth Rollins hotel room even though she has a husband. Hoe, I thought. (No offense).

I was putting on my gear because I am pretty sure Eva Marie will come out to interrupt me. While I was putting on my shirt my phone rang. Paige looked at me and the phone but did a double take when she saw that I was stuck.

Paige laughed and walked over to where I was standing.

"Here. Let me help you." Paige said. She grabbed the shirt and pulled it down.

I quickly raced to my phone and without looking at the Caller ID I answered.

"Hello?" I questioned but I moved my phone from my ear once I heard screaming.

"I saw your match  bitch!" Velvet screamed.

"You kicked her ass good! And you used my move!" Angelina then screamed.

"Yea I did. How are you guys over there? You bored yet?" How's The Hardyz?" I questioned quickly as I tried to get the snoop.

I put it to speaker as I put on the boots.

"We are good. Bored but good. Ummm the boys miss you. But you already know that." Angelina said.

I laughed and I finally realized that Paige is still in the room trying not to laugh at our conversation.

"I want to introduce you to someone-" I was interrupted by Velvet.

"Is a boy!  No a man. Definitely a man. It has to be a man." Velvet yelled but then Angelina butted in.

"Did you have sex already? If so how was it? Was he rough? Romantic and slow? Wait you like it rough that's for sure." Angelina said.

My jaw hit the floor and my eyes widened. Paige laughed and I think the girls now knows that I have company.

"So... it is not a man?" Velvet said sounding embarrassed but I know she's not.

"No I'm a friend and have a boyfriend. But if I was single I would go for her." Paige said winking at me.

"Ohhh she has an English accent." Angelina said.

"Yes she does and you both are dumbasses." I said.

"You love us!" They both screamed.

"sadly." I muttered but Paige heard.

We laughed and then there was a knock on the door. Paige gave me an questioned look and opened the door.

"Is Ashley there?" a man said probably someone from the stage crew.

"Yes?" Paige said.

"Tell her she has to be by the gorilla in 5 minutes." He said then left.

Paige closed the door and said, "Gorilla at 5."

I nodded.

"Baby's I have to go." I said.

"Okay. Kick ass. Love you!" They yelled.

"Love you too." I said and hanged up.

I finished tying my boot and got up. Paige opened the door and accompanied me to the gorilla.